Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?! What the frig do you mean "Get used to it?". You've confused me more than the rules of American Football could ever do.

There are lots of anime out there that do the same thing. Tell you so much that you think it's deep and hard to grasp, even if it's utter nonsense. It's one of the reasons why I find anime so great.

What shall I watch next? Lucky Star or Clannad?

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Is it true that the 2nd season will have a

BAD END!

Because if that's the case I'm definitely not watching it.

If they do it right, and they almost definitely will because they're Kyo-Ani, it will have

two different endings, cleverly linked.

Either way, watch it. :heh:

Well i've watched the first episodes of dundundundun!!

Azumanga daioh!

Haruhi!

Lucky Star!

And i've never been more confused by anything in my entire life....

Lucky stars opening was sickingly cute

Haruhi was the funniest by far

Azumanga Daioh is just what it is 0.O

Anyone seen the new manga for bleach and Naruto? (I do read others but cant be bothered to talk about them). For bleach, I was so pissed off at yet another cliffhanger. Turns out to be an interesting arc though. But damn i just dont know where naruto is heading now. Before, you could kinda predict what characters would do but now it could go either way.

There are lots of anime out there that do the same thing. Tell you so much that you think it's deep and hard to grasp, even if it's utter nonsense. It's one of the reasons why I find anime so great.

I just found it weird because I didn't know what they were trying to do exactly with the series ending. I know Hideaki Anno was depressed when he made Evangelion, and what he was trying to do. But I was just left confused.

I've been asking other people and they said "Watch End of Evangelion", so if I get the chance, I will.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

That was not one of the choices you silly silly boy.

That was not one of the choices you silly silly boy.

But he does have a very good suggestion, I too back this up, even if you dont watch it next, you'l miss out on an extremely entertaining and fantastically animated series. Its definitely a favourite of mine.

But he does have a very good suggestion, I too back this up, even if you dont watch it next, you'l miss out on an extremely entertaining and fantastically animated series. Its definitely a favourite of mine.

That may be very very well be the case, but I am happy. And that may very very well be because I am on morphine. have decided to watch Clannad next.

If I can find a way, that is...

I just found it weird because I didn't know what they were trying to do exactly with the series ending. I know Hideaki Anno was depressed when he made Evangelion, and what he was trying to do. But I was just left confused.

I've been asking other people and they said "Watch End of Evangelion", so if I get the chance, I will.

It won't exactly clear things up, but it will make easier to discuss/explain.

Anyone seen the new manga for bleach and Naruto? (I do read others but cant be bothered to talk about them). For bleach, I was so pissed off at yet another cliffhanger. Turns out to be an interesting arc though. But damn i just dont know where naruto is heading now. Before, you could kinda predict what characters would do but now it could go either way.

I read latest Naruto...

The Uchiha stuff is pretty interesting... like you say, hard to tell where it's all going though.

And what happened to the rest of Sasuke's new team? I forget... but they seem to have fizzled out for the time being...

Guest Stefkov

Just went on a marathon and read up to chapter threefiddy of Naruto.

Not sure whether I want to watch the latest episode seen as I know what's gonna happen now...

What does happen is freakin ace.

Just went on a marathon and read up to chapter threefiddy of Naruto.

Not sure whether I want to watch the latest episode seen as I know what's gonna happen now...

What does happen is freakin ace.

Dont watch it, its made of filler and fail. Thats my personal take of it, Im pissed they mixed filler and canon. Bring on Hidan and Kakuzu though..

I read latest Naruto...

The Uchiha stuff is pretty interesting... like you say, hard to tell where it's all going though.

And what happened to the rest of Sasuke's new team? I forget... but they seem to have fizzled out for the time being...

They are busy

Entertaining my fave akatsuki member Kisame. Or at least, they were while Itachi and his bro sasuke had their little rumble.

And Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the best anime I watched last year. Full of so much win, everyone who has half a brain should watch it and love it.

And Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the best anime I watched last year. Full of so much win, everyone who has half a brain should watch it and love it.

Finally, people start agreeing with me. You other people, stop watching your ridiculous nonsense harem series, and watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann instead.

Was I watching the same Gurren Lagann as everyone else? It was just a generic action anime with fanservice. Nothing even remotely interesting about it.

Do not listen to this man. He is speaking crazy talk, He has no soul. Repeat! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!