N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just caught up with Bleach. As expected it sucks immensilly. Hooray for gaping plot holes, emo fights wich make no sense and clichéd stories. Woo-hoo!

And hooray for cool characters too.

Oh come on, the Ichigo/Grimmjow fight was awesome, it looked great and didn't just involve blasting each other with the biggest blasty blast they had for once. Sure it had the cheesy twist you expect, but that's shonen, you're only supposed to care about how cool the moves are.
Heh, Blue_Ninja's been really hoping this would get a leak. I still don't know if I should tell him.
I believe the DVD release date is 25/4... that's tomorrow :)

So just caught up with Bleach. As expected it sucks immensilly. Hooray for gaping plot holes, emo fights wich make no sense and clichéd stories. Woo-hoo!

And hooray for cool characters too.

I got up to episode 36 before I stopped watching it, so I could watch something new.

To be honest, though, I don't know if I'll carry on with it. :hmm:

Oh come on, the Ichigo/Grimmjow fight was awesome, it looked great and didn't just involve blasting each other with the biggest blasty blast they had for once. Sure it had the cheesy twist you expect, but that's shonen, you're only supposed to care about how cool the moves are.

I believe the DVD release date is 25/4... that's tomorrow :)

Yup, the fight was good. Was it worth all the crap? Hell no. I can pick up any given Samurai Champloo and have action 10x better than this anyday. If all it has to offer is that, it's a massive failure. And as it stands, it is, indeed, a massive phail. Seriously, it was the first decent episode since the f***ing Bount arc started. Wich isn't saying a lot, seen as that was 100 episodes ago.

Guest Stefkov

Again this is opinion. We all watch it and like it. It's nice to know how you see the anime but that won't change anyone elses opinion.

I'm not sure if I want to carry on D.Gray Man. It's getting up to 80 episodes and I don't think I can be bothered with another long one. It's not really that good aswell.

What the fuck

happened to the whole last arc....surely it can't end like that...

DID THEY JUST GIVE UP ON THE STORY?! >_>

what about Rukia, she was dead last I was aware...

Captain has a power of sound? Odd....

This is just gonna be like the bountu arc all over again, until evil mister aizen-taichou strikes again... *facepalm*

Guest Stefkov
What the fuck

This is just gonna be like the bountu arc all over again, until evil mister aizen-taichou strikes again... *facepalm*

Aye it's annoying. All of those I agree with.

azuau8.gif

That had me in stitches, in the actual episode.

What the fuck

It's filler, just like Naruto, studio pierrot have decided to go onto a filler arc to stretch out the story. to be fair, it's better than 80 episodes of shite like they did last time.

It's filler, just like Naruto, studio pierrot have decided to go onto a filler arc to stretch out the story. to be fair, it's better than 80 episodes of shite like they did last time.

I see. I could tell the moment I saw the intro. So many new faces, and none of the old ones :(

I love grimmjow, bring him back <3

Also!

Naruto was kinda good, I'm liking the whole training thing! It would be rather awesome if the ninetails was brought out again.

:yay:

Guest Maase

My saga is complete

350 episodes of One Piece watched ^^

I missed 4 New Year Fillers episode and 3 boring fillers, but whatever, the main story is still there ^^

Im loving, can't wait to the next episode :)

Shadow, if you find what blue ninja was on about, can you forward me a link or something? :heh: Nice of him to disappear offline without a source!

My saga is complete

350 episodes of One Piece watched ^^

I missed 4 New Year Fillers episode and 3 boring fillers, but whatever, the main story is still there ^^

Im loving, can't wait to the next episode :)

Well done :) what a way to pick up an amazing series. You've actually seen more than me! I've fallen behind on recent episodes.