Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Whats a sukujo?

sakujo. Bit hard to mispell it considering how many times he typed.

sakujo = eliminate.

Aya Hirano has been everywhere...A voice in Eyeshield 21, Haruhi's voice, sang songs for that show, Misa's voice in Death Note, Konata in Lucky Star and even Haruhi in Lucky Star and she was the voice of Polka in Eternal Sonata. jeez

I'm pretty sure I said that "Yagami" -> "I'm a gay" thing a while back - one of my friends introduced me to the series after saying that. :heh:

Konata in Lucky Star

Which makes it amusing when Konata talks about how great it would be to shake hands with Aya Hirano. :wink:

Anyway, episode 22 of Higurashi is awesome... all we need now are subs.

Guest Stefkov

After the little talk in the Purchase thread about Beck I just want to ask in here what people think of it.

Also this Amp Starter set, what's in it?

After the little talk in the Purchase thread about Beck I just want to ask in here what people think of it.

Also this Amp Starter set, what's in it?

Beck's amazing, the songs are fantasticly well chosen and the story's great. They way they blend music and personal problems is great. It has lots of engrish, but most of it makes sense. See the anime, and read the manga.

As far as I know the box has the first volume and some stickers to "customize the amp" :P I usually buy HK anime (if they're good, cause some sucl), but I'm totally getting this.

What a chapter. Can't believe the end of it. I knew it was coming but I didn't want to believe it. I seriously need the next chapter now, I must know what he figured out.

Wtf just happened?!

Did he just skipped a entire battle?! Or did I missed a chapter? Anyway, I hope Jiraya didn't die, not without a fight (or did he fight? so confused...). I think that he's conclusion is that Nagato was in reality, the original Ninja, controlling/possessing a little kid. Ultimately Naruto will fight Jiraya Rinnengan version.

Guest Stefkov
Beck's amazing, the songs are fantasticly well chosen and the story's great. They way they blend music and personal problems is great. It has lots of engrish, but most of it makes sense. See the anime, and read the manga.

As far as I know the box has the first volume and some stickers to "customize the amp" :P I usually buy HK anime (if they're good, cause some sucl), but I'm totally getting this.

Hmm. I think I might get this, specialy seeing it this cheap. Not sure how good that site is though..

Wtf just happened?!

Did he just skipped a entire battle?! Or did I missed a chapter? Anyway, I hope Jiraya didn't die, not without a fight (or did he fight? so confused...). I think that he's conclusion is that Nagato was in reality, the original Ninja, controlling/possessing a little kid. Ultimately Naruto will fight Jiraya Rinnengan version.

I think they just skipped some fight scenes cause that's 4/5 chapters of Jiraiya/Pein fight now. He fought well but it he really didn't know what to expect, didn't even see there being 6 Peins but he's killed one of them which I heavily suspect that Jiraiya will become and it'll be the ultimate test to Naruto to fight someone he cares about and make him mature and become a 'true' ninja. I want to know the true form of Pein now that he figured it out. I really hope he can tell the other frog and ends up with Tsunade.

I really want to see how pissed Naruto will get now when he gets back to Konoha, but we won't see that happening for a while given the current situation. I mean Naruto has the scroll left for him to finish that jutsu then get told all the information about Akatsuki etc. I mean to be frank, their boned just now. Sasuke,Itachi and Naruto might not even be able to take Akatsuki down. Still got the Tobi/Madara thing to see, but there's no way Naruto can beat Tobi/Pein currently. I mean Kage Bushin will help a lot against Pein,but not if they still pop with one hit. I think Fuuton will take one down easy enough.

Then we still have Pein coming after Naruto and what Itachi said to Naruto. I think Naruto will leave to avenge Jiraiya and fight Pein but will get kidnapped and get the Kyuubi extracted from him and survive and still posses the chakra he has(Yang or something?)

Also i'm a Obito/Tobi person so I wonder if Kakashi will find out the truth in the fight, but I really don't see Tobi losing my a long shot, maybe Naruto will get captured then and Sasuke will go help?

Man there's so much going on,loads of things to get cleared up and so many possibilities of what can happen.

I got Beck on a whim the other day and I was going to say that I thought the English was impressively good until I got to the first few minutes of episode 4. Ugh. Thoughts so far: Animation is good in general but they use this sort of faint line outlines which annoy me... The series hasn't really impressed me yet but (judging by the OP) it hasn't gotten into the real meat of it either. Slow start.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!