N-Europe

Bleach was good lots of fights, but at the end it was like "Oh no 2 minutes left, you die now"

I liked the FMA movie but just not the ending, series is fantastic though. Naruto Movie 3 was corny cause of all this promise stuff though Kyuubi scenes was good.

The 4th movie does look pretty good though.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I quite like Naruto Movie 3, had some kick ass battle sequences in it. Looking forward to Naruto Movie 4.

Inu Yasha and Ranma movies were quite good too. Oh, and the Pokemon movies...my friend and I cried in the first pokemon movie cinema showing XD

And of course, there are superb stand alone movies like Perfect Blue, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Akira, Metropolis, Grave of the Fireflies, and so on.

I almost cried in the First Pokemon Movie.. so sad.. :( but it all works out ok! :D

Glad to here your Enjoying it Shorty! :grin: It's a GREAT series! :)

I've only seen one of the Naruto Movies not sure which one!?

it has snowboards, the characters in winter clothing... i don't remember much of the film. :)

Guest dynastygal
I thought Memories of Nobody (Bleach) did a bloody good job. It was a little short, but they packed plenty in.

I wasn't that keen on the Bleach film. I found it a tad boring.

I almost cried in the First Pokemon Movie.. so sad.. :( but it all works out ok! :D

I've only seen one of the Naruto Movies not sure which one!?

it has snowboards, the characters in winter clothing... i don't remember much of the film. :)

That's the first Naruto Movie as far as I'm aware.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1456

I wasn't that keen on the Bleach film. I found it a tad boring.

That's the first Naruto Movie as far as I'm aware.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1456

Thanks! :D

I wasn't paying much attention to the film the first time! I need to watch it again. :)

I remember quite liking it. :D but i was playing my DS at the same time so it was on in the background.

Guest Stefkov

I totally agree. I really hope they make another movie or season just to make something good happen.

Happy endings are old, but are better..

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is awesome guys, another great series pointed towards by the members of this here forum :) And I'm not even that big on mecha stuff, it's just funny and amazingly animated. Reminds me somewhat of FLCL in looks ^^

What ep are you upto Shorty? : peace:

I usually dislike anime movies that are based on a series. FMA's was pretty good but not what I wanted to happen.

Think just about everyone thought that.

I even refused to watch it ever again because of the ending and there was a few things I really just didn't like but i've to accept them now. I really want another movie, so much easier to make it a better ending and they don't need to make it a happy ever after sort of thing.

If FMA had a good ending then my love for it would be much higher.

@dynastygal. Go to "Go Advance" then there will be a box near the quote box saying spoiler.

Guest dynastygal

How do you hide spoiler text on here? So I can talk about anime eps without spoiling it for others...

And yeah, the FMA movie ending sucked muchos.

Guest dynastygal

Hughes got a crappy part in fma movie and his death was

:( in the series.

.........will change if it works.

Nope, I just see blackness on mine, but I see dante's fine

Edit by Supergrunch: Gave you an example.

Guest dynastygal

Yay it works now, thanks super.

And DN does rawk. The manga rawks too, although I haven't got the last volume yet. <3 Raito.

I was sad when Light died - I wanted him to win

:(

Yay it works now, thanks super.

And DN does rawk. The manga rawks too, although I haven't got the last volume yet. <3 Raito.

I was sad when Light died - I wanted him to win

:(

I was really sad aswell. I was honestly expecting him to win though, and when he was lying down slowly closing his eyes... Sad moment.

Then L appeared, he was my favorite character. Nice how they made him die the same way as L since they were a bit alike. I like to think that Light and

Lawliet (sp?)

are friends but it was Kira and L who were battling

So was the Devil May Cry anime any good? I tried watching the first episode but I tend to drift in and out of being in the mood for anime so I never carried on.

Also I guess im now hearing Tengen Toppa was good? I also watched the first episode of that, seemed ok but nothing special. Did it get a lot better after that or was I just being oblivious from the beginning?

Ack, nearly saw his real name by quoting. I'm going to wait till I get that vol 13 that has L's real name in to find out.

Cool to see that someone else is reading the manga. Even though i've watched the anime, I never et bored reading it, I just keep reading almost a volume at a time. Good thing i've got loads of other manga to read aswell.

Also did anyone know that Bleach Season 1 Part One is out over here soon? £18 for 3 discs. Might get it but Manga Entertainment have got to sort out the dubbing and stuff. I would get the Season Sets from the US but the customs...