Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started 4 actual animes in the past week so far so i've been busy watching them. Good to see Hayate has 52 episodes :heh:

Actually I still have a load of Naruto episodes to watch aswell. Anyone watched Heroic Age?

Was gonna download it then saw I had 20GB left so I thought I shouldn't.

I've got plenty of other anime to watch aswell, I seem to be downloading and not watching any.

Was gonna download it then saw I had 20GB left so I thought I shouldn't.

I've got plenty of other anime to watch aswell, I seem to be downloading and not watching any.

Thats like me aswell. I have a load on my hard drive but haven't watched them yet.

I think I have 10 series so far and i'm downloading another 2 at the moment. I've only watched about 3 of them.

I've been watching a lot more drama then anime recently a few of which are manga adaptations. Really awesome. :)

Nodame Cantabile really is amazing! Seriously, if you compare the manga and drama characters the casting was incredible!

Another one I'm watching is Hana Yori Dango which I haven't watched much of, but, is looking really good. :)

And another amazing drama is My Boss My Hero! It's really so funny, everyone should give it a try! XD

Urgh, infact, in the last 6 months (well probably less, but, I don't have an exact time) I've watched 61GB of Drama. o.o

So why are they after the philosphers stone again? Is it to bring back they're mum or what?

I think they gave up on that. They want to get it to return Ed's arm and leg and Al's body

(hope this hasn't been mentioned yet...)

Anyone here buy Neo magazine?

This months issue comes with a free DVD with the 1st ep of 3 shows on it,

Ergo Proxy, Berserk and Samurai Champloo

Berserk was ok, but Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo both really caught my interest, will have to look into watching more of these

Berserks on it. Well, I guess it's a must buy for me now.

I've seen it in shops but never thought to pick it up, being a cheap asshole and all.

I get Neo every month, its a great mag, it's got everything, Anime, Manga, Asian Cinema, a little bit of gaming too....even a different asian cooking recipe every month :heh:

Features and reviews are always spot on

I've picked up a few of the Neo magazines. It had an article of Oreskaband in one of them which I remembered about when I heard that Bleach Closings song.

I'll pick up the latest one even though the 3 you mentioned I already have.

I watched another episode of Fullmetal Alchemist last night. Again, I thought it was good, might try watching it more often.

My only problem with FMA is that crap theme music at the beginning. How in the name of Paul McGrath can you lot even tolerate it? It's rubbish...

It'll change soon, only like that for 14 odd episodes.Rest of the intros are cool.

I watched another episode of Fullmetal Alchemist last night. Again, I thought it was good, might try watching it more often.

My only problem with FMA is that crap theme music at the beginning. How in the name of Paul McGrath can you lot even tolerate it? It's rubbish...

To be honest though if you're not really into anime theme tunes you probably will never be into anime theme tunes. Just try to bear with them to enjoy sme good anime.

To be honest though if you're not really into anime theme tunes you probably will never be into anime theme tunes. Just try to bear with them to enjoy sme good anime.

I liked the Original Pokemon theme tune, and I still do.

Maybe if there was an anime with hard J-Rock as its theme music, I'd probably tolerate/like it.

I liked the Original Pokemon theme tune, and I still do.

Maybe if there was an anime with hard J-Rock as its theme music, I'd probably tolerate/like it.

Second half of death note has an opening (and ending) by what coule be described as a Japanese system of a down. It's very entertaining. What up people by Maximum the hormone.

Everyone should watch death note in any case, best series i've seen yet.

It'll change soon, only like that for 14 odd episodes.Rest of the intros are cool.

I love the last opening, rewrite. That shit is awesome.

Second half of death note has an opening (and ending) by what coule be described as a Japanese system of a down. It's very entertaining. What up people by Maximum the hormone.

Everyone should watch death note in any case, best series i've seen yet.

Yea Re-Write is a fantastic song, one of my favorites. The second intro of DeathNote is pretty good aswell (the song) and the ending, I really like Zetsu Billy.

But after that first intro on FMA, it will get much better.

That song's still one of my most favourtie songs.

I'm about half way through Berserk, up to now it's been really good.

Being dubbed isn't what I wanted but the english voices sound alright. Never thought I would say that.

Haruhi is indeed great. How she's constantly abuses Mikuru is sad and hilarious at the same time. I love Kyon's commentary as well.

The commentary is great. Thought it was funny how Haruhi just randomly grabbed Mikaru's breasts for no real reason! I will definitely watch the rest of the episodes.