Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Watched most of Green Green this weekend and too many parts of this is just wrong! Just oh so very wrong! Like:

Guy getting raped by a bear

3 desperate guys having some kind of a orgy in a heat stroke

Same 3 guys dressing (horribly) as women to attract more women

Didn´t stop the show from being hilarious though:D

And nudity is always great!

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach 140 is pretty cool. The one thing I hate about Bleach is that the episodes are WAY too short. I would probably say the same thing if they were an hour long anyway. I miss the double episodes they used to do whenever they missed a week out!

Watched most of Green Green this weekend and too many parts of this is just wrong! Just oh so very wrong! Like:

Guy getting raped by a bear

3 desperate guys having some kind of a orgy in a heat stroke

Same 3 guys dressing (horribly) as women to attract more women

Didn´t stop the show from being hilarious though:D

And nudity is always great!

Get back to 4chan.

Watching Bleach for the first time. Why the hell are the characters so goddamn young? I mean designing a character that looks 25 and making them 15 years old seems to be a Japanese trait.

It just seems silly to me to make characters so young but make them act like adults. Why not just make them adults? Always makes me think it's a bit childish to have super strong ass kicking...15 year olds.

If you ask me Orihime still acts like a kid. Ichigo acts the way he does because of what happened with the Grand Fisher. I have no real excuse for Ishida and Sado, but obviously the young shinigami like Rukia are actually hundreds of years old, they just age slowly.

But it's just typical anime to use young people. From Death Note to Evangelion, it's all about teenagers and young adults. We'd get bored seeing 35-40 year olds fight and not care as much when they die. Plus the girls are cuter.

When's Haruhi 2? Is it out now?

The animation for the end of Lucky Star is so good. Best episode I think in terms of animation. Really good. I'm gonna miss it.

I think it did end well. But I thought that it would actually show them cheerleading at the end, not just fade out when they start.

Still it was a good series.

I think it did end well. But I thought that it would actually show them cheerleading at the end, not just fade out when they start.

Still it was a good series.

Well, that would've been just the same as the dress rehersal they showed earlier... personally, I thought they were going to show the OP.

I never thought I would make a post in this thread, ever. But then again, I never thought Scotland could beat France at football, twice...

Anyway, I'm just here to say that I watched an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist on Anime Central last night, and I thought it was actually pretty good.

FMA got me into anime. It really is a great anime.

SUpergrunch: I thought they would have shown the sequance at the end, and not shown it as their rehearsal. They didn't do the opening song and stuff so I thought they would end with it.

I never thought I would make a post in this thread, ever. But then again, I never thought Scotland could beat France at football, twice...

Anyway, I'm just here to say that I watched an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist on Anime Central last night, and I thought it was actually pretty good.

FMA is a great series. It gets really deep aswell, you should stick at it because the movie that wraps it all up is awesome.

FMA is a great series. It gets really deep aswell, you should stick at it because the movie that wraps it all up is awesome.

But the ending...the ending :(

I really hated the ending. It was all good for Ed and Al, but for everyone else...it really made me cry.

I liked the whole idea that it never ends you know. It leaves it all up to your own interpretation than smoothing things over and making everything rosy cheeks and sweet cakes.

I like it when animes make you think rather than throwing convention and cliches on you.

EDIT* The one on yesterday was the 4th episode I think. The one on the train, it's still on my Sky+