Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I started downloading Lucky Star today, its sickeningly cute in all ways, has a nice drawing style and in some parts is quite funny, although the intro is the best i've seen and heard from any anime, fact!

You like some weird things man :heh:

I would probably like it too *kawaiiiii!* :heh:

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!!!! Bleach 123 was amazing!
Yeah it was good, not sure it was amazing but definitely good! Looking forward to 124. Also just caught Naruto Shippuuden 11, it looked very pretty but damn, in all that time nothing really happened -_- Also there's no sound on the OP, lol. If you check db's website, about 300 people managed to download the file before they fixed it xD I was in there quick!

I would take her screaming into womanhood.
Oh great, a lolita complex. Cos these forums didn't have enough disturbing personalities already :indeed:

Also just caught Naruto Shippuuden 11, it looked very pretty but damn, in all that time nothing really happened -_- Also there's no sound on the OP, lol. If you check db's website, about 300 people managed to download the file before they fixed it xD I was in there quick!

So I was one of those 300?! I feel like a Spartan!

Anyway, I kinda enjoyed this one, it didn't drag as much as usual.

Yeah it was good, not sure it was amazing but definitely good! Looking forward to 124. Also just caught Naruto Shippuuden 11, it looked very pretty but damn, in all that time nothing really happened -_- Also there's no sound on the OP, lol. If you check db's website, about 300 people managed to download the file before they fixed it xD I was in there quick!

Oh great, a lolita complex. Cos these forums didn't have enough disturbing personalities already :indeed:

I agree with you about naruto.

And yeah, bleach wasn't "amazing", but it was very good, taking into account it's the first episode since the fillers started/ended that made me realize why I like bleach.

You guys obssess too much about things happening fast and looking pretty in anime. Bleach is getting pretty awesome but the fights are really sucking and I don't like the pace at all. It's just too fast, important things happen at such a quick pace that I end up not giving them that much importance.

For those who are interested, the second series of Higurashi will be starting in July. It's 24 episodes long, and there will be 3 arcs: Yakusamashi-hen, Minagoroshi-hen, and Matsuribayashi-hen. That first one is an anime only arc, and the other two are the remaining visual novel arcs.

Edit: I've just watched the first episode of Lucky Star, and I have to say all my predictions were correct... it's great! Half of the episode is a discussion about how to eat food.

2ch won. Gainax producer Akai Takami announced today on the official Gainax website that due primarily to the inappropriate comments of Gainax staff members that appeared on Mixi and the strife they caused in the fan community and on the official Gurren Lagann blog, as of the airing of episode five this coming Sunday his name will no longer appear in the credit roll as producer. In addition he has taken the step of resigning from the Gainax board of directors as “self punishment” and to “reflect on the situation”. We’ll be following this story as it develops.

Guest Stefkov
You read Japanese?

The USA Shoen Jump is equally as good however you may have seen most of it since they are behind.

I don't no. I just found it and thought I want it.

Thaks for that link, I've been looking for a website that ships things like Menma to the UK.

They are also a shop in London aswell. I wish I could go to London for a long while. Theres some sort of manga showcase thing happening soon.