Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Aww :D It was awesome, more of a build up for next week though, can't wait to see that battle ^^

*excited like a lil girl*

Edit: oh and btw I was wrong about it being widescreen :b it's 4:3 as always (which I prefer), it's just that the opening sequence was presented in a letterbox format.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Is Shippuden the name of the episode of the next Naruto? I just want to clarify. What episode is it, I'm downloading up to episode 125, and that doesnt sound a lot.

Is Shippuden the name of the episode of the next Naruto? I just want to clarify. What episode is it, I'm downloading up to episode 125, and that doesnt sound a lot.

The actual Story of Naruto took a break after episode 135, every thing else is chapter arcs invented to keep the anime going.

Shippuden is the return to the main story, were it is a few years after were the story took a break. So characters are all 15/16 and so on.

If I were you Stefkov, and I wanted to retain my sanity, I would stop watching Naruto after episode 135, except for 141 and 147 if you want absolutely all the material from the manga. Then watch the last ever Naruto episode, 220, then go over to Shippuuden :)

Edit: oh and btw I was wrong about it being widescreen :b it's 4:3 as always (which I prefer), it's just that the opening sequence was presented in a letterbox format.

Aw damn it, you're right. It's not in widescreen. I'm disapointed as it would look awesome on my HDTV. Well, everything else is awesome though.

Naruto shippuuden. Subed

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | :yay:

Oh please. Do yourself a favor and don't watch it on youtube.

What was the thing on the start about, the sasuke thing?

That was just a flash forward to something from the future, that won't actually happen for a while. It's not something they did in the manga, putting it there, I guess it was just something to please the fans. It's when Naruto and Sakura are finally reunited with Sasuke for the first time since he left to train with Orochimaru. I thought it was awesome
:D

That was just a flash forward to something from the future, that won't actually happen for a while. It's not something they did in the manga, putting it there, I guess it was just something to please the fans. It's when Naruto and Sakura are finally reunited with Sasuke for the first time since he left to train with Orochimaru. I thought it was awesome
:D

I thought Sai and Yamato were cool when I saw them,bit surprised aswell.Sasuke bit was cool though.Can't wait to see the Akatsuki fights :D

And Sakura's hot.

Oh yes, indeed she is.

Shippuden had a great start - felt different but yet the same - and I'm glad that they really managed to make the characters look different.

But why did they have to built up so much "hype" for the next episode. I can't wait a week! :shakehead

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!