Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Naruto is getting back on track. Animation and art for part 2 looks nice - hopefully it'll have an increased budget from part one which suffered from some of the worst animation/art known to man for a series in this day and age.

Nah, i think it was a big mix of great animation and horrible animation. Except 95% of the fillers, that had horrible animation. But don't forget it's a looong weekly anime, contrary to the standard series, where the whole series is made and aired after perfectly completed. In series like Bleach or Naruto or One Piece they have to make an average of 1 episode per 5 days. I never expect a big anime to have as good of an animation as a small anime.

Nah, i think it was a big mix of great animation and horrible animation. Except 95% of the fillers, that had horrible animation. But don't forget it's a looong weekly anime, contrary to the standard series, where the whole series is made and aired after perfectly completed. In series like Bleach or Naruto or One Piece they have to make an average of 1 episode per 5 days. I never expect a big anime to have as good of an animation as a small anime.

Exactly, it's not easy to have great animations with weekly long shows, but the last episodes before the fillers had the coolest animations I've ever seen. This last filler was cool and this last ep was really nice with a nostalgic sense. Can't wait for next week! And it's a 1 hour special! I don't read the manga because I think action series are better in anime, so the cycle of waiting every week wonderin what will happen will begin again. And I love it :)

^ aw man :( Use spoiler tags, that's why they're there. And no links to places to download stuff (except unlicensed anime) please.

Sorry Shorty! I'm such an idiot! I was too excited, I'm so sorry!

Anyhoo, I'm so looking forward to Naruto again now the fillers are over! It's easily my fav program at the mo!

Has anybody read the newest Bleach chapter?

That was pretty cool having Kaien as a espada but I thought that the old guy kinda looked like Chad's grandfather but I doubt now it would be him. Anyway it will be intresting to see how Rukia copes.

I'm so glad that the Naruto fillers are over, I feel like I'm gonna wet my pants in excitement! Ha ha!

I agree on 341, Fuuton Rasenshuriken is amazing! What a technique!

Where is it people read the mangas by the way?

[link removed]

In my opinion, it felt like a big fart. It's the same as before just with a slightly new look and more powerful.

"But its not even finished, Shino-kun!" , I hate that hype. Because it works!

And lets not forget "THAT jutsu", that Jiraya talked about in the beginning of the 2nd part. Just when is he gonna show "THAT jutsu" ?!

Guys I would prefer it if you respond to spoilers with spoiler tags too - even if you're giving away extremely little. As some of you know I haven't read much of Part 2 and I want to enjoy it in animated form first! I'm not as big on manga as anime so I just wanna do it that way. So from now on follow Calza's example above please. And I will endeavour to do the same with stuff like Death Note or anything people might be interested in but haven't started.

Guest Stefkov

Fullmetal ALchemist is my most loved anime up to now. I just watched episodes 8 to 16 of Death Note and it is pretty awesome. I'm confused as to what the ending/preview for ep 17 was showing.

Does anyone know where I can get Naruto from without having to sign up to websites? Also Bleach...

Fullmetal ALchemist is my most loved anime up to now. I just watched episodes 8 to 16 of Death Note and it is pretty awesome. I'm confused as to what the ending/preview for ep 17 was showing.

Does anyone know where I can get Naruto from without having to sign up to websites? Also Bleach...

Youtube have them

Guest Stefkov

Thanks guys :heh:

I need to ask this though:

what is happening in Death Note? Maybe I was daydreaming while watching it, but Yagami Light decided to give away his Death Note...so what gonna happen now?

Also what I dont understand is, Misa Amane gave up half her lifespan for the eyes. Her memory was erased from giving away he notebook, but is her life span still not halved?

ps: sorry Calza, I thought everyone had seen up to it.

If you want a real spoiLer I could always throw a few things your way. See what I did? It means nothing, but... well, maybe nothing. Who knows?

Spoiler wary people can save themselves a shock by simply reading the manga. I mean, it's like Lord of the Rings spoiler freaks really, seeing as the books had been out for years before the films. In a way spoilers make me anticipate something more with than without, it's weird eh?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!