Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the spoiler I think you're talking about, then yeah. It was still readable, but it was no longer as enjoyable. Big mistake doing that so early on, but the constant reminders are nice.

Yeah, I think we're talking about the same thing. Do you know the ending of the films? That's better in a way, but more cliched and predictable.

I haven't seen them. I may actually need to look into them.

I assume that:

L beats Light?

Yes, but at the cost of his own life. He has some complex plan that involves writing his name down on the death note.

Cheesy, I know. Also, I'm not sure how many of the movies are available at the moment.

Death Note new op will be out on the 14th of March.

deathnoteuk0.gif

You can listen to the song by downloading it from here or listen to it by going here.

Also Death Note will finish at the end of July with 37 episodes.

The full dance version of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED theme is out.

Original ED version

The "Special Full ED" version

ohhh ohhh ohhh oh. I like the one they did for airmaster: peace:

I think it'll be fine. They're pretty far into it already at 15 or 16 episodes.

Yeah, im suprised by how far the anime has gotten, After reading all the manga I was doubting the 37 episodes covering it all.

It looks like they'll just about manage it.

Oh well, I found it a bit boring after ******* anyway.

Agree'd, but there were some interesting things still going for the story. Ending = Awesome.

Dose anyone know where i can buy death note the movie in a shop round east anglia?

It's in japanese, which means it most probably won't be released over here, at least not for a long while.

I can PM you a link to download it if you want.

Opps made a error about Death Note new opening.

The new Death Note op is Maximum the Hormone - What’s up, people?! [DEATH NOTE Edition] which be the open song soon.

And the end song will be Maximum the Hormone - “Zetsubou Billy” on 14th of March.

Man, that was one waste of a fucking chapter, such a tease too.

Was quite funny that the attack failed though, like seriously, every one wants to make their attack look cool.

I better start collecting the Death note manga, it'l be fully published in english this summer with volume 12 being released in July-August I think (Viz releases a new volume every 3 months right? Or 2?).

Does any body know were I could find a translated version of Death note volume 13? The story ended in twelve, but alot of things that arent ever explained (Pretty much post-story) are in Volume 13: How to read.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!