Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Bleach Episode 61.

What was it that Urahara guy put in Rukia or something that Aizens after.Didn't understand the explanation.

It's amazing how they can make a really good chapter, and do the complete opposite in the next one, that jutsu was really anti climatic.

I seriously doubt that was Naruto's actual Jutsu.I'm fairly sure that it's just an extra one he made.

Death Note has gotten to the point where it needs a new intro, though. Misa has become prominent enough to warrent more than a brief cameo and Rem has come into the story now as well who, to my knowledge, features barely in the current opening if at all?

---

... yeah, I just listened to that opening. Very... heavy, isn't it.

Death Note has gotten to the point where it needs a new intro, though. Misa has become prominent enough to warrent more than a brief cameo and Rem has come into the story now as well who, to my knowledge, features barely in the current opening if at all?

---

... yeah, I just listened to that opening. Very... heavy, isn't it.

I'm all for a new intro, just not that one. It is genuinely one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

I'm all for a new intro, just not that one. It is genuinely one of the worst songs I've ever heard.

They have changed parts of the intro in terms of whats on screen. They added a few extra bits since the start.

But jeeze, why not do the Sonic X route and just keep the same music...

But jeeze, why not do the Sonic X route and just keep the same music...

Because unlike Sonic X, Death Note seems to have a budget that can afford decent animation, writers and... well I was going to say music, but after listening to the newest intro I'm going to say -some- decent music.

I do like the Sonic X intro mind. Same guy who did the DragonBall Z ones with some semblance of the classic Sonic theme thrown in alongside random English makes for a very pleasing piece of music.

Nightmare get my vote too. For intro and Ending. I'm under the impression D-note will get a new ending too right?

And I have to say I don't think it fits very well. I would have used it for something like Gantz or maybe an initial D Spin off.

...very late input here, don't know why I hadn't said it sooner (probably coz of watching/reading it all the time) but I'm totally absorbed in Naruto!

Just read Manga 339... absolutely dying for the end of the week to arrive so 340 will be available to read! Ha ha!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!