Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I was watching Anime central on tv last night.

Bleach is cringe-worthy, just because I'm used to the japanese voices.

Full metal alchemist seems good.

Ghost in the shell: SAC I liked a lot

Vision of Escaflowne (something like that) seems a bit confusing, I have no idea what its about yet.

And transformers I didn't watch because its an old series which i dont like =]

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It repeats itself from 9 o'clock onwards. I don't know what it starts on nor cna i remember the order. channel 199. I had to reset my box because at first it wouldn't pick up the channel. =]

I've been watching Ghost in the shell : SAC for most of the afternoon (after finishing my summer homework at last WOO :p)

I really like it, although I'm wondering if I should watch the movie or another series before it?!? Theres no story about the team.. anyone know? :)

I was watching Anime central on tv last night.

Bleach is cringe-worthy, just because I'm used to the japanese voices.

Full metal alchemist seems good.

Ghost in the shell: SAC I liked a lot

Vision of Escaflowne (something like that) seems a bit confusing, I have no idea what its about yet.

And transformers I didn't watch because its an old series which i dont like =]

Oh deadly i didn't realise they changed the shows... they started repeating Elfen Lied when that finished so i stop watching thinking everything would repeat.

I'll have to check out Bleach (ashamed to admit i haven't seen that yet), i've seen FMA when it was on Rapture, i loved it (though i'm sure you could guess that... *cough*avatar*cough*

I'm assuming that's the 1st Gig (season) of GITS:SAC which i have the boxset on DVD (awesome)... still need to get the 2nd gig, Vision of Escaflowne i remember was on Fox Kids (now Jetix) years ago... though i bet that was a cut version, so this is most likely uncut and it's been ages since i've seen it, i'll have to give it a view again as i do remember really enjoying it.

Really? I've been enjoying it though. It's just getting good aswell, only like 2 episodes left.

Yeah.

• Flora fights Clare to find out info on Clare's arm.
  • Raki is not seen after the teaching of sword part.
  • Clare has awaken her legs and arms not just her legs.
  • Time jumps seven years after Jean kills herself to make turn Clare back to normal.
  • The organization think that all the claymores send to the north have been killed.
  • The organization has new set of claymores.
  • The story now follows the new 47 claymore called Claire and Clare.

You read the english translation of the mangahere.

Nothing too great on that anime central channel that I really want to watch. I've done fma before, and I'm not too big on stand alone complex. And the transformers dub is pathetic (which was expected Japanese lets continue the story series) I suppose when they switch to 12/24hr broadcasting there will be more on offer, but for now I'll just keep watching anime network on propeller

Autumn Anime

• ARIA The OVA ~ARIETTA~
  • Moonlight Mile -Touch Down~
  • Kawaii! Jenny
  • Choco Mimi
  • D.C. II ~Da Capo II~
  • BAMBOO BLADE
  • Sketchbook ~full color's~
  • BLUE DROP
  • Kaiji
  • Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
  • Suteki Tantei Labyrinth
  • Night Wizard -The Animation-
  • Myself;Yourself
  • Mokke
  • Dragonaut the Resonance
  • Goshuushousama Ninomiya-kun
  • You're Under Arrest! Full Throttle
  • CLANNAD
  • Shakugan no Shana II
  • Tensai? Dr. Hamax
  • Sengoku Gakudou Nikki Sensei no Chonmage
  • Shugo Chara
  • Gundam 00 1st Season
  • ef -a tale of memories
  • kimikiss pure rouge
  • Hatara Kids My Ham Gumi
  • Maple Story
  • Pururun! Shizuka-chan Aha
  • Rental Magica
  • Prism Ark
  • Minami-ke
  • Jyushin Enbu -Heros Tales-
  • Genshiken 2nd Series
  • Kodomo no Jikan Tele Tama
  • Moyasimon
  • L8 Nyt Shion no Ou
  • Koharu Biyori
  • GHOST HOUND
  • Hidamari Sketch Special Edition
  • Ichigoichie Koibana Tomobana
  • Bonoron~Fushigi na Mori no Iitsutae~
  • Strait Jacket

Autumn Anime
See, told you Dante would know. I still want an anime of the manga Mx0 though >.<

Dammit how long does it take for Naruto manga to get released.I need it.

Got new Naruto downloading hoping for a new intro/intro song.

Damn it's went back to the same intro with the same song.I guess it will be a new one at the end of the Arc.

I can see the new OP being with the next episode. It's what they've done on more than one occasion, ended the season with a double episode and a new OP.

Remember though, there's another week's break in between >.<

Next Nauruto is an hour special though so I can't wait.

That list of new anime is really long. I don't think I'll be able t sift through the information of them all and decide which I might watch.

Watching Bleach for the first time. Why the hell are the characters so goddamn young? I mean designing a character that looks 25 and making them 15 years old seems to be a Japanese trait.

It just seems silly to me to make characters so young but make them act like adults. Why not just make them adults? Always makes me think it's a bit childish to have super strong ass kicking...15 year olds.