NEurope

It's about a guy who is a "hikkikomori", which means somebody who is scared to leave the house or see people, and he meets a girl who tries to readjust him to the normal world.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but it's great. There are several fans of it on this forum.

Watched the first episode, it is great so far :) though a little weird...

Hopefully it will gain one more fan. I will continue to watch it.

What anime are people watching at the moment?

What anime are people watching at the moment?

I finished watching Noein the day before yesterday, watched Strawberry Marshmallow a couple of days ago. Currently watching Lucky Star and Death Note, i wonder what i'll watch next....

I finished watching Noein the day before yesterday, watched Strawberry Marshmallow a couple of days ago. Currently watching Lucky Star and Death Note, i wonder what i'll watch next....

Did you understand Noeins ending,I mean,right at the end just before credits?

you mean when she said:

"Karasu, Yuu will be coming back soon"

no, i did not....i'm sure i'll understand once i watch it a few times more, its like when i didn't understand Serial Experiments Lain but when i watched it a couple more times i understood it better

you mean when she said:

"Karasu, Yuu will be coming back soon"

no, i did not....i'm sure i'll understand once i watch it a few times more, its like when i didn't understand Serial Experiments Lain but when i watched it a couple more times i understood it better

Yup that was the bit I was talking about,it's really annoying me and why they bothered adding it,it must mean something.

Same with

"Will we meet again?"

"Yes"

"Because your Yuu"

That doesn't mean they're gonna meet again >.< They'll just look similiar but without Yuu having Silver/Whire hair

I would watch it again but i'm sort of avoiding it.

Any recommendations on a short anime series i could watch?

Narutaru and FLCL are both really short, but, good anime. :)

Narutaru and FLCL are both really short, but, good anime. :)

Hah, I read that as "Naruto and FLCL are both really short", and thought you had gone insane. :heh:

Golden Boy rocks it's a shame it isn't like the manga. Still, rocks, it's incredibly funny.

Yes, i've seen it, it's okay, nothing really memorable, nothing that really sucks. The main character is pretty cool, otherwise it's unremarkable. Especially if you've ever seen any scifi anime.

Heh, I think i'm all out of really good animes to recommend that everyone hasn't seen already.

Oyasumi also did Pani Poni Dash, that IS worth watching.

I'll take your word for it and get pani poni dash. sounds fun.

Ps is Shipudden up to ep 13?

Just watched the dub of bleach (thanks for link).

I thought it was really iffy and cringy, maybe because I'm so used to the japanese voices and just reading, but jidanbou sounded crap, and Ichigo has lost his serious deep tone like voice :( Sub>Dub.

I'll take your word for it and get pani poni dash. sounds fun.

Ps is Shipudden up to ep 13?

Yup it's up to episode 13 and 14 is out next week.

How long have people been watching Anime for?

I've only been fully interested since the end of 2005, although i did watch pokemon when i was younger. Snorlax ftw!!!

Not counting Pokemon, probably something like 2004 or 2005, I can't remember exactly.

Since I was born, there always was Japanese animated cartoons here. But I can't say I'm fully interested in watching anime just because its anime. I never think of anime as a hobby.

Think it was back in july 03 and I was bombing it down the still alive kazaa and watching love hina as my first anime!

XD

I think of it as more or less normal tv, especially with the reality tv tat that is on all the time I find viewing time being dedicated to anime.

Yup it's up to episode 13 and 14 is out next week.

Thanks, now to watch all up to that.

I've been into anime since '06 maybe '05, or maybe even earlier I don't know. The first one I downloaded was FMA episode 1, ‎07 ‎May ‎2006, ‏‎21:21:02.

Think it was back in july 03 and I was bombing it down the still alive kazaa and watching love hina as my first anime!

XD

I think of it as more or less normal tv, especially with the reality tv tat that is on all the time I find viewing time being dedicated to anime.

Same here. I never find there is anything good on t.v.

I started watching anime mid way through 03, i think the first anime series i bought was cardcaptor sakura. Its a good series, alot better than i expected.

The first series i downloaded was FLCL then i felt bad about it and bought the DVD

I've been watching anime for about 8 years now :)

Oh the memories.

What was the first anime you ever watched?

What was the first anime you ever watched?

Was DragonBall Z away back on Cartoon Network,along with Gundam Wing in like 1999.

first and only anime series i have seen is love hina... just cant seem to get into any other series... have a few episodes of school rumble and fruits baskets ill watch later and see how that goes. Love waching movies though