NEurope

The fight on the bridge is freaking awesome. Most of you might not remember it because its like episode 13 and you're on 200+ :( Gonna be a long time before I catch up.

Oh no my friend. We remember. When you get to shippuuden you'll still remember that fight clearly. That and many more to come. It's not something you can simply forget.

Naruto is damn addicting as soon as the story starts to kick off. You have to take care.:wink:

Stefkov you'll be up to date sooner than you think.

Talking of memorable fights in Naruto, which are your favourates?

Am I correct in thinking that the Bleach fillers ended at episode 110? Do I need to watch the fillers. I stopped watching at the beginning of the Bounto arc.

Talking of memorable fights in Naruto, which are your favourates?

Despite just being upto episode 80, which was very emotional by the way, I have a few fav fights.

Rock Lee Vs Gaara and Naruto Vs Gaara were great for me as I like to see Gaara get the snot beat out of him. Granted Rock Lee didnt do much damage but the fight was amazing.

Naruto Vs Neji just becasue it was very epic especially when he tapped into his hidden Chakara

Shikamaru Vs Temari was also a good fight. I wasnt happy with the outcome of the fight but the way he "beat" her was class.

The whole Hokage fight had me at the edge of my seat especially when it was practically 3 on 1.

The fight on the bridge with Zabuza was great as was the way it ended when he took everyone out with a weapon in his mouth, class!

I don't think you'd need to but I think the Bleach fillers are pretty good.I'm only on episode 106.

@ZeldaFreak - The 3rd set is out in America on the 29th May so expect a release over here shortly after.

I wanna see a rock lee fight where he

wins :P

:(

Its sad because its true. The best ninja never

I wanna see a rock lee fight where he

:(

Its sad because its true. The best ninja never

To me he always does.

Let's see, my favorite fights are:

- The kyubi naruto punch to haku's face.

- The ending of the Zabusa arc where he kills all those guys with the kunai in his mouth

- Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the beggining of episode 30

- Rock Lee vs Gaara on ep 48-50 (this one is true legendary to me)

- The 3rd Hokage fight

- Rock Lee vs Kimimaru

- Episode 133 fight that i will not disclaim here.

Hero-of-Time, if you watched Rock Lee vs Gaara on youtube you missed half of the beauty and smoothness. Download at least that episode.

EDIT: I've put some spoiler tag. It's better that way. I don't want to spoil the goodness.

I've just sen Rock Lee and my god is he scary looking! Reminded me of those eyes you can have on your Mii.

his first mini fight with Sasuke was pretty crazy, that turtle..:wtf:

In an attempt to educate my fellow anime lovers of this forum, I present you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fhEzI1BBg

This is an AMV of the great anime Berserk, featuring its own music "Forces".

I've just sen Rock Lee and my god is he scary looking! Reminded me of those eyes you can have on your Mii.

his first mini fight with Sasuke was pretty crazy, that turtle..:wtf:

You just keep watching it, in a few episodes Rock Lee will make you punch the wall in excitment.

Funny you should say that :D I thought that straight away and made this pretty soon after getting my Wii:

rockleemiigi3.jpg

Just watched episode 82 of Naruto...

[spoiler=]"Ok its official I hate Itachi due to him beating on Kakashi, loved it when Gai came in and saved the day though!"

Awesome Rock Lee there Shorty, may have to make one myself.

Thats a great Mii Shorty. The eyes freak the hell out of me.

Haha, just yesterday I deleted a Rock Lee Mii I had on my Wii since I got it!

I just loved seeing him in the background... although I kind of feel bad having him there and no other characters from anything else! Ha ha, I'm a right weirdo!

Ooooh, Naruto Manga 345... can't say anything else, just ooooooh!!!

chart.jpg

Very funny series. although not all the episodes where great. Downloading the second season now.

chart.jpg

Very funny series. although not all the episodes where great. Downloading the second season now.

Yep, it does have it's share of lame episodes but some are gems. Specially the latter half of season 1 and the beginning of season 2.

From From Wannabe Wiki:Main_srchart.gif

School Rumble creator:

kobayashikawaiitv7.jpg

School Rumble main character:

275pxsrharimazm4.jpg

Any similarity?

chart.jpg

You think that's a good school rumble love diagram? :heh:

EFCPOSchool_Rumble_RCharteng.jpg