NEurope

I've just watched up to episode 7 of Naruto and its getting even better.

Are you kididng,I think Shippudens great so far and loving it.Maybe people have high expectations for it but I love it,and the music is great so far,and Kakashi doing hand seals was cool.

Also I agree about the whole Sakura things aswell.And also they've used just under 4 chapters which is great so far and I hope they have this qualit for Akutski fights and

the Futon Rasengan Training.

I've just watched up to episode 7 of Naruto and its getting even better.

around episode 13 you will be in anime heaven :D

I'm starting to find the new naruto episodes quite boring tbh.

around episode 13 you will be in anime heaven :D.

Ah great. Naruto is a bit of an annoying person up to now though. With his I want to be the best attitude. But still its a great anime.

Has anybody read chapter 344 yet?

wtf?....

I suppose it kinda makes sense though when you think about his tounge.

Ah great. Naruto is a bit of an annoying person up to now though. With his I want to be the best attitude. But still its a great anime.

Thats what's great about Naruto (anime), viewer always thinks what they want you to think, everybody at one point disliked Naruto. And it's nice to see an anime where the protagonist isn't the strongest character (unlike Goku).

Thats what's great about Naruto (anime), viewer always thinks what they want you to think, everybody at one point disliked Naruto. And it's nice to see an anime where the protagonist isn't the strongest character (unlike Goku).

Totally agree.

I saw that episode today :)

Just wait till you see this fake drama:

sigcuttedcopycopytj6.jpg

It's good lol material.:grin: It's in season 2 though.

True. Being Sasuke the opposite, always one step ahead of Naruto.

Ah, School Rumble is great. The manga is also identical to the anime.

Good, that way, I won't have to read the manga.

Does episodes 2 - 19 of berserk remind anyone of fire emblem? The animation is close enough and gutts even looks like marth or Ike in the intro scene.

Not to mention talk of mercenaries, wars and the like.

Just watched up to episode 19 in one sitting, godamn lazy saturdays. Really impressed with it, think I'll invest in the manga.

Does episodes 2 - 19 of berserk remind anyone of fire emblem? The animation is close enough and gutts even looks like marth or Ike in the intro scene.

Not to mention talk of mercenaries, wars and the like.

Just watched up to episode 19 in one sitting, godamn lazy saturdays. Really impressed with it, think I'll invest in the manga.

Beautifull ain't it? I don't understand how this anime doesn't get the attention it deserves. Very good animation, beautifull soundtrack and the story its so realistic and without any sugar coating, it really gets to you.

Edit:Oh, I haven't played Fire Emblem yet. :p

Beautifull ain't it? I don't understand how this anime doesn't get the attention it deserves. Very good animation, beautifull soundtrack and the story its so realistic and without any sugar coating, it really gets to you.

Edit:Oh, I haven't played Fire Emblem yet. :p

Truely is. Love the whole medeival aspect.

The way it starts off is amazing aswell, the very first episode you've got expectations of supernatural and demons then most of the episodes after that are all war campaigns and character depth.

Keeps you in suspense you know because you're given this insight into the future and your watching every episode waiting for it to evovle into the glimpse we seen at the start.

Watching the rest of them now.

Beautifull ain't it? I don't understand how this anime doesn't get the attention it deserves.

It is one of the best i've ever seen. But it actually gets a lot of attention. The anime was discontinued early, but the manga is one of the most sold worldwide.

It is one of the best i've ever seen. But it actually gets a lot of attention. The anime was discontinued early, but the manga is one of the most sold worldwide.

And yet, how many times have you seen it being discussed here?

Just started watching the Jap versions of Naruto as im all out of the english dubbed ones. I watched episodes 77-79 and...

[spoiler=]"It was outstanding! Finally someone beat the hell out of Gaara and seeing the Hidden Leaf Village counter-attack and then Naruto unleash the last of his Chakara for a headbutt was simply amazing. I still cant believe that the 3rd Hokage died!"

Is that it now for this story arc?

Pretty much I think but the next few episodes are probably my favourites :D

The big blue fish is next :D

I couldnt stop watching Naruto last night. Watched from 11 till 1. So anout 5 episodes or so, but still I couldnt stop. The fight on the bridge is freaking awesome. Most of you might not remember it because its like episode 13 and you're on 200+ :( Gonna be a long time before I catch up.

(Ps: when is it the fillers start? 170 odd? Are they just random stuff that happens and wont benefit in the story whatsoever?)

The fillers start at about episode 140! There's only a couple that are worth watching so I wouldn't bother really... just jump to episode 221!

(Ps: when is it the fillers start? 170 odd? Are they just random stuff that happens and wont benefit in the story whatsoever?)

Fillers start at episode 136 and they have no benefit to the story what-so-ever.They go up to episode 220 then it's Shippuden.

There is a small arc at around 100 which isn't that bad but 136 is starts to suck. There is a couple of arcs you may want to watch. Anko arc etc but you may as well just go on to Shippūden.

EDIT : Why are none of you talking about the Tea Country arc? That was FILLER :D

Been watching the dub on the tube. The dog dubbed in english was quite hysterical, and the battle of the hokage, simply fantastic.

Does anyone know when they'll release the 3rd bundle of uncut dub from 27-36?