NEurope

Now that I think back and see others posts, my first was probably Pokemon. But then after that, Medabots. I'm guessing thats an anime.

I need to ask this question...Why is Bleach called Bleach???

PLEASE TELL ME!!! Its been driving me nuts!

I need to ask this question...Why is Bleach called Bleach???

PLEASE TELL ME!!! Its been driving me nuts!

Because he Bleached his hair? In Japan is probably a weird thing to do.

Because he Bleached his hair? In Japan is probably a weird thing to do.

Seriously...is that it...? :wtf:

I love the anime, and I love the name...but its a silly reason...but I guess that doesn't really matter! ::shrug:

Cheers!

That's my guess too, Ichigo has bleached hair, so, that's probably it. It really doesn't matter and it's a cool name.

That's my guess too, Ichigo has bleached hair, so, that's probably it. It really doesn't matter and it's a cool name.

Yea, I know. It just occured to me one day while watching...and I didn't realise his hair was bleached...where/when does it say that?

Yea, I know. It just occured to me one day while watching...and I didn't realise his hair was bleached...where/when does it say that?

He refers to it when he's remembering his past, when he was mocked by other kids for having his hair bleached.

But you're right, anime caracters usually don't need excuses for their hair colour.

Well, in anime everyone has weird color hair, but in Japan everyone has black hair, so that's probably where they're coming from. It doesn't really mean he bleached his hair. Probably did though, since neither his dad or his mom had orange hair.

Well, in anime everyone has weird color hair, but in Japan everyone has black hair, so that's probably where they're coming from. It doesn't really mean he bleached his hair. Probably did though, since neither his dad or his mom had orange hair.

Good point! And that's another one of my pointless questions laid to rest! :p

Erm guys, I hope none of you consider yourself big Bleach fans, or else you should slappa yuself round the face! Ichigo does not have bleached hair, it's naturally that way ;) It's very abnormal but it's not bleached. As for the name we know the mangaka loved the Nirvana album "Bleach" and many people speculate that it does indeed refer to his hair colour or the way Shinigami balance the hollows out, the whiteness of hollows, and the contrast between certain black and white swords - those kinds of things. But there's no definite answer.

Shippuuden 4 was released by DB pretty damn fast! I wonder if they're speeding up to keep up with SD subs (who's works I find to be not as good anyway). Awesome episode and once again it has left me really desperate for more!

Oh and my first anime was probably Pokemon, but first "proper" anime was probably Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Erm guys, I hope none of you consider yourself big Bleach fans, or else you should slappa yuself round the face! Ichigo does not have bleached hair, it's naturally that way ;) It's very abnormal but it's not bleached.

Fan?! God no. But that makes a lot more sense since a 8 year old bleaching his hair would be even more weird.

So, I was going to go to bed, but Naruto will take 1 hour to download...

Will I wait and watch it?

Will I leave the pc on overnight and watch it in the morning?

Will I able to get up in the morning?

Will Mrs. Brown get her heart?

Find the answers answers for these questions and more next week!

Shippuuden 4 was released by DB pretty damn fast! I wonder if they're speeding up to keep up with SD subs (who's works I find to be not as good anyway). Awesome episode and once again it has left me really desperate for more!

Oh and my first anime was probably Pokemon, but first "proper" anime was probably Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Yeah, this time it was insanely fast. I would not say it was a great episode. This studio seems to be made of a lot of different teams. They draw something really wrong and then they do something great next. I don't get why it is like this but it's still good anyway. Looks like we won't have an episode next week. And i'm dying to know what happens.

I think the first anime i watched was Neon Genesis Evangelion too. They aired it when i was a kid in the middle of the saturday morning cartoons, UNCENSORED and subbed.

Or maybe Captain Tsubasa. I don't remember much about it.

Yeah, this time it was insanely fast. I would not say it was a great episode. This studio seems to be made of a lot of different teams. They draw something really wrong and then they do something great next. I don't get why it is like this but it's still good anyway. Looks like we won't have an episode next week. And i'm dying to know what happens.
I agree that the art is a little bit off at times but that's not what makes it good or bad to me. They're seriously screwing up Sakura's face repeatedly,

I'm not sure about the next week episode, but someone else told me so too, so i was assuming we'll not have one next week. I've heard about that 1 hour special too. It makes sense like that. They don't air on one week and compensate it on the next.

Man Shippuden is so awesome I almost soiled myself. The musics were already awesome, but now they're heavenly. I'm happy I resisited reading the manga, now I can watch the anime with more interest.

So, I'm gonna say what everybody is thinking but no one says. Naruto Shippuden is shit! I thought they had a small studio doing the fillers, but wtf is this shit?! It's not like they're poor, they make lots of money out of this, why not put someone who's not blind doing the animation?

What a fucking disapointment.

I'm not thinking that. I'm actually thiking the fact that you expect the same quality of a almost infite show as a 26 episode one is ridiculous. Your expectations are too high. The drawings and animation are much better and so are the musics.

But, hey, it's your opinion.

I agree with booth of you somehow. Naruto is and will always be one of the most inconsistent animes in terms of animation. Being a filler survivor i must say the animation has been definitely better overall in these 4 eps. But i can't say i'm not disapointed with ep 4. That strage dance they did with gaara is just wrong and it looks like i'm watching a slideshow although it gets better after that. I love when gaara lifts all that sand from the village ground.

But there's something i'm really loving in all this. I think the music is just plain awesome and the story will always be great.

Hehe, I'm loving it :) it's great to be back to a decent storyline I can give a crap about, animation doesn't really bother me that much, although I love when the animation goes great for a fight. In most animes I don't even care about the animation, only the ones where I'm so used to seeing the characters do I even notice flaws.

The only one that's standing out for me is Sakura. Whoever the hell is drawing her face needs to go back to school and start drawing from scratch. What the hell.

Death note 20 is out :D

Todays plans.

Bleach 116-117

Naruto HC 4

Death Note 20

FFXII ?

Keeley Hazell...

DiemetriX were did you get death note 20 from could you pm a link as i cant seem to find it anywhere could anyone in fact pm a link

Erm guys, I hope none of you consider yourself big Bleach fans, or else you should slappa yuself round the face! Ichigo does not have bleached hair, it's naturally that way ;) It's very abnormal but it's not bleached. As for the name we know the mangaka loved the Nirvana album "Bleach" and many people speculate that it does indeed refer to his hair colour or the way Shinigami balance the hollows out, the whiteness of hollows, and the contrast between certain black and white swords - those kinds of things. But there's no definite answer.

I thought he didn't dye his hair! :p

I'm really loving Naruto Shippuden :D just downloaded all the episodes so i have them to go back and watch again.

This weeks episode really impressed me! :D Gara is sooo cooool!!!

Why do people even like Sasuke anyway?