NEurope

Suzumiya Haruhi 2009

1. Ep 12 - Endless Eight : 15497th loop
  2. Ep 13 - Endless Eight : 15498th loop
  3. Ep 14 - Endless Eight : 15499th loop
  4. Ep 15 - Endless Eight : 15513th loop
  5. Ep 16 - Endless Eight : 15521th loop
  6. Ep 17 - Endless Eight : ........... loop

This is how to kill off a anime series folks.

Tbh, I'm quite curious to see it as soon as every episode is out, it seems interesting. And if it helps to take some of the fandom around it, even better.

It looks like they'll go for the 8 episodes.

The way they troll their fans is both hilarious and sad at the same time because it will probably be a bit boring to see the same episode over and over. Hope it pays off. I'll start right away.

Just as a reminder:

Yuki has been reliving this same summer day for 42 freaking years. We've seen it 6 times and are already bored.

Now she knows how Bill Murray felt in Groundhog Day. :blank:

Mind you, she should think about doing something productive. I mean, Venkman spent many of those days learning the piano, perhaps she should take up the guitar...

...wait, I see a flaw in that plan. :woops:

This is how to kill off a anime series folks.

In your opinion (although clearly not your words).

I quite like it.

In your opinion (although clearly not your words).

I quite like it.

Not my opinion but the fans of the seires.

You really should start posting more yourself instead of copy and pastes, don't wanna see the list of Haruhi episodes over and over :heh:

...wha?...

...*Kyou face*...

You left out the last part of my post...

Ah, so that was the flaw. I mentally (and literally come to that) edited it out, I'm a busy man. :heh:

So Naruto I'm hyped up for, manga is all about to kick off again...

charged up his clones in the other world and stuff like that? AND WHAT ABOUT HINATA?!?! She said she loved him and he's off thinking about Sakura, noob!

One Piece..its definitely about to kick off, even more hyped for this than Naruto O.o its getting that good!

Bleach. Meh, I've kind of lost interest, the manga is moving so slowly and doesn't seem to be doing a lot even though its all about the fights at the moment, although I guess it will be good next week.

D-Gray man in a couple of weeks :)

This may have been said before but for any big One Piece fans, if you have a Wii and can get ahold of a copy (sold out everywhere online) then you should try One Piece Unlimited Cruise! It's great for fans of the series (though not exactly a big, deep game if you're not).

This may have been said before but for any big One Piece fans, if you have a Wii and can get ahold of a copy (sold out everywhere online) then you should try One Piece Unlimited Cruise! It's great for fans of the series (though not exactly a big, deep game if you're not).

I got it, plus Part 2 on preorder. I'm currently playing through on hard mode, just about finished but I want to level up everyone's attacks first.

has dragon ball kai finished for now anyone?

It's not on this week because of some sort of special TV airing.

Edited by Ike

Well, I have a lot of things to say:

1) I just finished Naruto manga, will be watching the Anime soon.

The Manga is a lot better than I thought, contrary to what the fanbase led me to think, its a well written, and although some things are obvious (The 4th Hokage "thing" was obvious from the beginning of the damn series, at least to me) and others are just... weird and confusing (That guy that got killed by Orochimaru after doing that prison death thing, it was unnecessary and very confusing)

Also, some battles disappointed me, such as Sasuke VS Naruto and Itachi VS Sasuke, frankly, those 2 battles were very hyped, yet they weren't really exciting.

However, there are golden gems out there, such as Rock Lee VS Sasuke, Rock Lee VS Gaara, Neji VS Kidoumaru (Fuck, that one was awesome) and Team Losers + Kakashi + Naruto VS Zombie Team.

And obviously, Naruto VS Pain.

Overall, I would say that I still love One Piece a lot more, due to the big story, that altough cliché, is far more developed than the Naruto one, and has more attention to detail than Naruto too. And because of the original powers of One Piece that are far superior to the Naruto ones.

Also, the comedy of One Piece kicks Naruto's Comedy in 2 seconds.

Finally, the battles in One Piece are far more exciting, unpredictable and epic than the Naruto ones.

And finally, Naruto doesn't have Blackbeard, so it really had no chance from the beginning, even if it was better at everything else.

However, I have to say that I love Deidara, man, that guy was awesome.

2) One Piece is getting way too exciting, the war will start in 1 week, unless there is a flashback, which I wouldn't mind either. Also, I love how many years it took for Oda to actually introduce Pirates... who look... like Pirates.

3) Kinda Off-Topic, but I also bought One Piece Unlimited Cruise Episode 1, as Shorty said, its not really deep, and the VS system is not very good either (3 movements per character, what the hell?).

However, its still fun to do matches like Luffy VS Moria and Chopper VS Enel.

Of course, I can't wait to have Blackbeard, I will fucking dominate everything in my way using him...

"ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JOIN ME... ACE.... TOGETHER WE WILL RULE THE WORLD... ACEEEEEE... I HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED..."

"Your body is fire... isn't it? My body is... DARKNESS!!!"

Fuck yeah, Blackbeard is awesome

Edited by Maase
I have one thing to say; don't be a douche, use spoiler tags.

Suzumiya Haruhi 2009 Ep 18 - Endless Eight : 15527th loop

suzumiya20haruhi2020092xyb.th.jpgsuzumiya20haruhi2020092.th.jpgsuzumiya20haruhi2020092x.th.jpg1248969023091.th.jpgsuzumiya20haruhi2020092n.th.jpg

Kyon is very moody in this episode and has very deja vu feeling as example he cites a whole two lines of dialogue along with Haruhi word

should be 7 than 9

k0kdc2.jpg

Edited by Dante
Automerged Doublepost

Kakashi Gaiden was very good :D I imagined Obito's voice to be higher though.

Kakashi Gaiden was very good :D I imagined Obito's voice to be higher though.

ah crap, forgot this was out. Can't wait till i get home.

Tamagotchi never left Japan. There's a Tamagotchi store in Harajuku.

The bastardisation(/gayitisation) of Stitch is a bigger concern.

Well, I have a lot of things to say: ...

Someone spoiler this idiot's post...its crawling with them...

Oh, I spoiled? Sorry bout that, forgot to check where the Anime is at the moment.

Also, no need to call me a douche/idiot for the mistake, besides, who the hell would read past "Just finished Naruto Manga" anyways? Oh well...

Anyways:

HOLY SHIT, QUAKE MAN FOR THE WIN

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Man, Whitebeard is gonna break some shit in this war, I'm sure of that.

Its also time for the full potencial of the Shichibukais and the pirates from the New World.

And last but not least, the past of Ace was very good :)

So Danzo will be the leader of them? He's new on this kage business and the Tsuchikage is not friendly with him, so I don't believe this will happen, most likely they will have a voting style thing

Douche is hardly an insult. Its about as insulting as pleb or plonker.