NEurope

Why not? The DVD is only distributed in Japan, for now.

Moreso them doing the manga when it's already been licenced in the US.

That picture is all sorts of awesome.

Anyone else watched Naruto Shippuuden movie 2? I thought it was surprisingly good :) animation was great although art slipped occasionally. The storyline was interesting, from the trailers I thought there was going to be a lot of implausible Sasuke/Naruto teamwork but it wasn't actually anywhere near as stupid as that after all. Also it has a couple of awesome surprise moments in it. And a few failures (Naruto's ability as a ninja, typically for filler content, fluctuates constantly between utterly useless and unreasonably brilliant). Still, it would be so much better if the Naruto fillers were more like this. As for the regular anime, I've not watched it for about a month, I believe it's still filler, again? Ugh *whimper*.

Naruto's still in this Guren/Yuukimaru/3 Tails crappy filler.

So to man up this post apparently the second TTGL movie is actually epic. Like, more epic than Kamina. Also there's a SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!! which is awesome. Plus the ending is apparently more bearable, which I can't wait to see.

Now the wait begins for it to come to DVD.

Yup, and she looks too confident for someone that will probably die a horrible death. Just speculating.

And don't speak ill of the TTGL ending Pantsu. I loved it.

Dragonball Kai episode 5 tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how the series gets cut after tomorrows episode. Technically Goku should arrive at King kai's in episode 6

Shame it's in Bonn. I have an auntie that lives in Munich. Would be a bit of a trek.

That's great! It means we don't have to wait for the dvd for a rip.

Finally watched the 51 episodes of original FMA.

It was going so well, until they managed to bring London into it. It just went a bit blergh. There was no major fight scene I was hoping for one just because I like me some action.

Didn't really like the ending, would have rather it had been the other way round.

Why did Edward just give up his life after Al just gave up his for him.. I thought it was going to keep going round in circles, until the Gate suddenly decides "FUCK THIS" and takes them both.

Still liked it. I prefer the manga obviously but still a nice enjoyable procrastination when I should be revising and sleeping.

Anyone else watched Naruto Shippuuden movie 2? I thought it was surprisingly good :) animation was great although art slipped occasionally. The storyline was interesting, from the trailers I thought there was going to be a lot of implausible Sasuke/Naruto teamwork but it wasn't actually anywhere near as stupid as that after all. Also it has a couple of awesome surprise moments in it. And a few failures (Naruto's ability as a ninja, typically for filler content, fluctuates constantly between utterly useless and unreasonably brilliant). Still, it would be so much better if the Naruto fillers were more like this. As for the regular anime, I've not watched it for about a month, I believe it's still filler, again? Ugh *whimper*.

It was prettty good imo :D

the fox came out, woooooo!

the naruto series is still filler, yeah.

Evangelion Rebuild 2.0 second trailer is out. No more crappy cellphone camera.

Looks awesome or what? We can now clearly see the clock angel.

Heads up to the Eureka Seven fans, the Movie is out on DVD next Month, the 25th I think, so won't be much a wait for the fan sub!

Watched some more Tengen Toppa (Finished episode 14), watching it short burts over long time because this is someting I want to enjoy over a long period of time.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

Currently rewatching FLCL after the DVDs arrived yesterday. I forgot how mint it was. :grin:

I also began a whole rewatch of the two Clannad series last week. Today I'm on episode...*checks*...*gulps*...episode 9...best get some tissues...

FUNimation Entertainment, Toei Animation, Shueisha and Fuji Television Announce Online Simulcast of One Piece

FUNimation® Entertainment and the Japanese powerhouse consortium of producer Toei Animation Co., Ltd., publisher Shueisha, Inc. and broadcaster Fuji Television Network, Inc. have entered into an agreement giving the American anime leader exclusive rights to the U.S. and Canadian online simulcast of the studios' signature animated series One Piece.

Starting Saturday, May 30th at 9:00 p.m. CDT, just one hour after airing in Japan, FUNimation and the consortium will stream the first, free, professionally-produced, accurately English-subtitled One Piece series episode beginning with episode 403 via the official One Piece website http://www.onepieceofficial.com followed soon thereafter by FUNimation partner sites.

Apparently there are episodes available now, but I can't watch them since they block access from UK visitors.

Oh and Viz are gonna catch up the manga to the latest Japanese release which is great news since they were badly lagging behind.

Edited by Ike

Anyone still following the Bleach anime? The latest was surprisingly awesomsz.

The animation of the latest episode was superb. I loved the battle, and how awesome Shuuhei was.

I liked what I read on randomanimeblogger

Not surprisingly though, having such great production quality this week comes at a cost. If the preview is any indicator, the way the characters are drawn in next week’s episode will unfortunately be somewhat below par. Shuuhei looks like he has down syndrome or something.

Shame.

Anyone still following the Bleach anime? The latest was surprisingly awesomsz.

It was classic. I like how they seem to be keeping a reasonable pace with the battles.

The animation of the latest episode was superb. I loved the battle, and how awesome Shuuhei was.

I liked what I read on randomanimeblogger

Shame.

The animation was epic, very similar to the Ichigo vs Grimmjow episodes I felt. :smile:

Madarame was defeated.. what the fuck, no good guy ever dies in bleach... I'm disgusted! :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Just you wait ;) It gets so awesome.

FMA new manga is out a while ago, loving it. Apparently it is supposed to end soon is this true?

Also going to start reading Fairy Tail when I get time, looks good.

Judging by the preview for the next episode I don't think what you said in the spoiler box is true. Having a most awesome seiyuu he's one of my favourite characters.

New FMA: Loved Roy's face. The menace, it was fierce. But I'm glad he cooled down.

For the last few chapters it's felt like it's slowed down somewhat. At one point they were in front of the door and split up, ready to take him down. And then for what seems like ages they've been fighting other battles. Probably because of the month wait in between each, but I just don't see it ending very soon. At least that's what I want hiromu arakawa to say.

Finally watched the 51 episodes of original FMA.

It was going so well, until they managed to bring London into it. It just went a bit blergh. There was no major fight scene I was hoping for one just because I like me some action.

Didn't really like the ending, would have rather it had been the other way round.

Why did Edward just give up his life after Al just gave up his for him.. I thought it was going to keep going round in circles, until the Gate suddenly decides "FUCK THIS" and takes them both.

Still liked it. I prefer the manga obviously but still a nice enjoyable procrastination when I should be revising and sleeping.

Thats because the final episode of that series sets itself up nicely for the film! There is lots of fighting in that to make up for it :)

Madarame was defeated.. what the fuck, no good guy ever dies in bleach... I'm disgusted! :sad::sad::sad::sad:

He didn't die, he just didn't want to use his Bankai in front of everyone. I'm guessing the towers are ok as long as most stay up... or something. It was really cool how they revealed it though.

If it was Naruto, they would've taken that opportunity to add filler in, and show Ikkaku's fight (the way they did with the Kankuro vs. Sasori fight). Ugh, that would've sucked.