NEurope

Wow. That show pretty much single handidly taught me Catalan.

Haha you watched it on Panda too? Though I think the version I watched was in Galego. Awesome anime.

The inevitable has happend, the Gurren Lagann dub will suck absolute balls.

At their Anime Expo 2008 panel on Thursday afternoon, the production companies Aniplex and Bandai Entertainment announced their new English dub cast for the Gurren Lagann television anime series:

Simon: Yuri Lowenthal

Kamina: Kyle Hebert

Yoko: Michelle Ruff

Viral: Sam Riegel (sometimes credited as Sam Regal)

Rossiu: Johnny Yong Bosch

Kittan: Christopher Smith

Leeron: Steven Jay Blum

Nia: Hynden Walch

Kiyoh: Karen Strassman

Kinnon: Stephanie Sheh

Kiyal: Gina Bowes

Lordgenome: Jamieson K Price

Tetsukan: Tony Oliver

Narrator: Tony Oliver

The series will premiere on America's Sci Fi Channel on July 28

I personally read the first two names and lost all hope. The guy who did Sasuke's voice will be Simon, and even worse, Kiba from the Naruto dub will be Kamina. Oh dear lord.

source is here

Kyle Hebert also done Gohans voices in DBZ.

Also ace at the Naruto chapter. Things are moving again.

Finally the code has been figured out, another twist. "The real one isn't with them". So the real Nagato is controlling them in the background. Wonder if there's more bodies in that tent other than the 6 that are leaving for Konoha.

Also if Naruto, Shikamaru and Kakashi(lol at his expressions) go to see Pa Toad, it all clicks, maybe Naruto will go train with them in the mountains(I really want to happen)

Kyle Hebert also done Gohans voices in DBZ.

Also ace at the Naruto chapter. Things are moving again.

Finally the code has been figured out, another twist. "The real one isn't with them". So the real Nagato is controlling them in the background. Wonder if there's more bodies in that tent other than the 6 that are leaving for Konoha.

Also if Naruto, Shikamaru and Kakashi(lol at his expressions) go to see Pa Toad, it all clicks, maybe Naruto will go train with them in the mountains(I really want to happen)

Yeah, I always thought Pain was like a puppet and there was a master to them that we were not seeing. There must be more bodies, but only as back ups. There are 6 paths in that Rinnegan story, but the mystery is the original 6 were Ninja Jiraiya battled in the past (And probably killed), so whats up with this new one that looks very strangely like Konan and if there are more bodies, who are they themed upon? I'm betting my right testicle one of them is a Jiraiya body.

Naruto will definitely go training with the Frogs, its all lined up here already. They'l have some yabba dabba about the code, the Frogs will demand Naruto go training with them for his path must not cross Pains yet. And with the Pain coming (lol, just had to phrase it like that, bringing THA PAIN) Kakashi's and Sakura's promised character development will come, via the death of Tsunade which will die in a revenge fight against Pain. I make it sound predictable when I havent a clue lol

Haha you watched it on Panda too? Though I think the version I watched was in Galego. Awesome anime.

Wasn't the version that was shown here normal Spanish?

Wasn't the version that was shown here normal Spanish?

I don't think so, its was too similar to Portuguese.

You know, the real one could refer to the prophecy you know? Pain can't be the shinobi to end all as it says Shinobi and well Pain aren't one despite having the same mind. So maybe it was hinting that the real shinobi saver /destroyer isn't with Pain aka Naruto...

I have no fucking idea about the differences of Spanish, so don't ask me lol

Yeah, I always thought Pain was like a puppet and there was a master to them that we were not seeing. There must be more bodies, but only as back ups. There are 6 paths in that Rinnegan story, but the mystery is the original 6 were Ninja Jiraiya battled in the past (And probably killed), so whats up with this new one that looks very strangely like Konan and if there are more bodies, who are they themed upon? I'm betting my right testicle one of them is a Jiraiya body.

Naruto will definitely go training with the Frogs, its all lined up here already. They'l have some yabba dabba about the code, the Frogs will demand Naruto go training with them for his path must not cross Pains yet. And with the Pain coming (lol, just had to phrase it like that, bringing THA PAIN) Kakashi's and Sakura's promised character development will come, via the death of Tsunade which will die in a revenge fight against Pain. I make it sound predictable when I havent a clue lol

Pretty much exactly what I think will happen aswell.

You know, the real one could refer to the prophecy you know? Pain can't be the shinobi to end all as it says Shinobi and well Pain aren't one despite having the same mind. So maybe it was hinting that the real shinobi saver /destroyer isn't with Pain aka Naruto...

Yeah, the prophecy refers to Nagato, or the kid that had the Rinnegan years ago. But Nagato can destroy the Shinobi world via Pain. But now Jiraiya thinks the prophecy is Naruto and not Nagato now, and Pa Frog hopes it.

Also the prophecy could refer to Naruto as, he can save the Shinobi world by destroying Akatsuki and complete his training. Or destroy it by Naruto not being able to control the 9 tails, so it breaks free destroying it.

The North American anime distributor FUNimation Entertainment and Japan's ARM Corporation have announced that ARM has transfered the rights to more than 30 of its titles — all previously held by A.D. Vision — to Funimation. Those rights include the home video, broadcast, digital, and merchandising rights in North America and other regions. The complete list of transferred titles is as follows:

[*]009-1

[*]Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy

[*]Air Gear

[*]Air movie

[*]Air TV

[*]Blade of the Phantom Master

[*]Comic Party: Revolution

[*]Coyote Ragtime Show

[*]Devil May Cry

[*]Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor TV

[*]Jing, King of Bandits: Seventh Heaven

[*]Jinki:Extend

[*]Kanon

[*]Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora (once titled as Shattered Angels by ADV Films)

[*]Le Chevalier D'Eon

[*]Magikano

[*]Moeyo Ken TV

[*]Moonlight Mile

[*]Murder Princess

[*]Nerima Daikon Brothers

[*]Pani Poni Dash!

[*]Project Blue Earth SOS

[*]Pumpkin Scissors

[*]Red Garden

[*]Sgt. Keroro 1st & 2nd

[*]Tokyo Majin

[*]UFO Princess Valkyrie

[*]Utawarerumono

[*]Venus Versus Virus

[*]The Wallflower

[*]Welcome to the NHK

[*]Xenosaga

These are most of the titles that had been removed from ADV Films' catalog in January. A majority of them were relisted in ADV Films' catalog in February, only to be gradually removed for a second time. ADV Films also once planned to release Gurren Lagann, but Bandai Entertainment announced in May that it had acquired the series. 5 Centimeters Per Second is not on Funimation's list of transferred titles, but copies of ADV Films' release remain available at retailers.

The joint Funimation/ARM announcement comes the day after Funimation announced it will also manufacture and distribute select titles that Geneon Entertainment (USA) had planned to release before it ceased in-house DVD distribution. Funimation indicated that the new titles from ARM will be significant to its efforts in "social networking, the FUNimation Channel, and Internet VOD."

• FUNi is looking into online stuff and digital rights
  • They will no longer license anything without digital rights, its too important
  • They've partnered with Youtube, possibly other partners too
  • Pushing for day and date release of subtitled stuff online with Japan
  • Blu-ray is important, early adopters are anime fans, etc
  • Geneon deal = FUNi handling distribution and marketing, the production is still Geneon
  • They're talking with ADV to hopefully get them to continue production on the titles that FUNi now owns

RIP ADV it seems.

Fucking bastards could of atleast released Yotsuba 6, Yotsuba was a best selling manga for them, idiots.

Yeah, the prophecy refers to Nagato, or the kid that had the Rinnegan years ago. But Nagato can destroy the Shinobi world via Pain. But now Jiraiya thinks the prophecy is Naruto and not Nagato now, and Pa Frog hopes it.

Also the prophecy could refer to Naruto as, he can save the Shinobi world by destroying Akatsuki and complete his training. Or destroy it by Naruto not being able to control the 9 tails, so it breaks free destroying it.

I had something similar in mind as it makes sense, but if it is Naruto to destroy the Ninja World, who is to save it? I know Kishimoto is a Sasuke tard, but I doubt he'd let any one other than Naruto take the crown as King at the end on the manga.

If Naruto dies at the end I will not be a happy bunny :(

RIP ADV it seems.

Fucking bastards could of atleast released Yotsuba 6, Yotsuba was a best selling manga for them, idiots.

I had something similar in mind as it makes sense, but if it is Naruto to destroy the Ninja World, who is to save it? I know Kishimoto is a Sasuke tard, but I doubt he'd let any one other than Naruto take the crown as King at the end on the manga.

If Naruto dies at the end I will not be a happy bunny :(

The child of prophecy destroys the world or save it. There isn't one for each. If the world gets destroyed, no one will save it and vive versa.

The child of prophecy destroys the world or save it. There isn't one for each. If the world gets destroyed, no one will save it and vive versa.

I'm not sure how I got that mixed up lol, nevermind. But its rather confusing, Naruto would obviously be the child of the prophercy, yet some how all of Jiraiya's past on his quest by the frogs ties in with Nagato, including the ninja he killed which eventually became Pain.

I would order volume 2, but i'm waiting to try and get the one with the figure.

So any animes get announced at the anime expo? Ive heard of a new batman one, was street fighter announced there?

So any animes get announced at the anime expo? Ive heard of a new batman one, was street fighter announced there?

• Geneon going out of business
  • Tokyopop cutting back manga releases
  • Gonzo money toubles
  • Anime/Manga industry in Japan focusing on more niches
  • ADV cancelling Newtype
  • Tokyopop cancelling its "light novels" selection
  • Seven seas delaying releases of series that barely break even
  • Viz moving to a quarterly release schedule

No, it's really shit. It takes all meaning from the actual plot, when we see something canon that involves elements, the first reaction is "meh the dude from the filler can use all elements, noob".

No, it's really: You haven't even watched the episodes so you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

She's "cheating" in some way, as Hellfire said. And it would probably been revealed in this episode but Dattebayo are acting funny again:

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/82

It seems they got fireworks instead of a RAW for the double episode.:indeed:

No, it's really: You haven't even watched the episodes so you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

She's "cheating" in some way, as Hellfire said. And it would probably been revealed in this episode but Dattebayo are acting funny again:

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/82

It seems they got fireworks instead of a RAW for the double episode.:indeed:

Looks like many places are struggling with a good raw it seems. Theres only one listen on mininova with english subs and that weighs in at a whopping 3gig jeez.