NEurope

I hear that Animax (a 24hr anime channel) will be launching in the UK some time soon. It is allready having a test run in central Europe.....heres hoping :)

I wonder what network that will be on? Virgin, Sky, Freeview? I doubt Freeview but here's hoping, since it's all I have :p

Yep Animax is coming to the UK sometime soon and discussions are at an advanced stage.

Animax (アニマックス, Animakkusu?) is a Japanese anime satellite television network, established and owned by Sony Corporation, and dedicated to broadcasting anime programming.

Animax is the first and largest 24-hour network dedicated to anime in the world.

I like the sound of it...

It's really cool how Naruto always has fresh fights with new jutsus and surprises. Except for most of the fillers of course.

That is pretty brilliant. *saves*

QFT.

I laughed for like 6 seconds.

Shino!! Hell Yeahh!!

Hinata! Hell yea!

2 teams will be cool,can't wait to see what happens.The big fight will be near.I really want Itachi to beat up Sasuke and Naruto getting captured.

Agreed, Itachi is a freaking genius, he'll show them it takes more than three years training to kill him.

Did you guys read the same chapter as me?

All I can say is wtf...

Did you guys read the same chapter as me?

All I can say is wtf...

You mean the one with the Uchiha hideout and cat woman in it? And Juugo got a curtain for a cape or something and they wore black cloaks where as Konoha wore white(symbolism with Sasuke being lost in the darkness?)

You mean the one with the Uchiha hideout and cat woman in it? And Juugo got a curtain for a cape or something and they wore black cloaks where as Konoha wore white(symbolism with Sasuke being lost in the darkness?)

And also the size of Akamura, I know you only see the top half of him but he looks tiny.

Kishi was drinking when he did this.:hmm:

And also the size of Akamura, I know you only see the top half of him but he looks tiny.

Kishi was drinking when he did this.:hmm:

He's huge! Look at his size compared to Hinata and Naruto! He's over half their height.You see his size just after the Garaa arc aswell.

He's huge! Look at his size compared to Hinata and Naruto! He's over half their height.You see his size just after the Garaa arc aswell.

... lol

I thought Kiba was standing behind him, not sitting on him. My bad :heh:

Y'know this is the official anime thread not the official manga thread.

ok I'm just a bit peeved because I've made the decision not to read the Naruto manga, but at the same time want to know what happens next =P without spoilers of course!

For those who are interested, I went and found clips of all the OPs parodied in Lucky Star:

Episode 1: Uchū Tetsujin Kyodain - Original - Parody

Episode 2: Shōri da! Akumaizer 3 - Original - Parody

Episode 3: Sore ga, ai desho? (Fumoffu OP) -

-

Episode 4: Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu - Original - Parody

Episode 5: Cha-La! Head-Cha-La (Dragonball Z OP) - Original - Parody

Episode 6: Valentine Day Kiss - Original - Parody

Wow, God knows why I did that... I suppose I'd better go to bed.

Y'know this is the official anime thread not the official manga thread.

ok I'm just a bit peeved because I've made the decision not to read the Naruto manga, but at the same time want to know what happens next =P without spoilers of course!

Ahah exactly like me.

Was out at a shopping centre and though i'd jump into HMV to look at the anime DVDs(Virgin didn't have any)

I was Eureka 7 DVDs and Noien DVDs.I was gonna get Noien but looked at the price and put it down.£20 for one volume! I can get the entire series with every volume for £30 from America.I mean I can get a volume for £6 from America(not pirate,actual DVD).

Talk about a rip-off.

I know what you mean, volumes cost loads over here, I really don't want to spend £20 on each volume, with about 5 episodes per box.

I know what you mean, volumes cost loads over here, I really don't want to spend £20 on each volume, with about 5 episodes per box.

Just be happy you aren't in Japan, where it's often £40 per volume, each containing about 2 episodes.

Just be happy you aren't in Japan, where it's often £40 per volume, each containing about 2 episodes.

Now that is a rip off, you'd think the cost would be cheaper in Japan.

Yeah :blank: I had heard that all anime stuff is surprisingly expensive in Japan. Without anyone telling me, I would've assumed it was quite reasonable.