NEurope

first and only anime series i have seen is love hina... just cant seem to get into any other series... have a few episodes of school rumble and fruits baskets ill watch later and see how that goes. Love waching movies though

You should also try out Death Note. If you don't like it, I'm afraid you don't have a soul.

I'm thinking of starting to watch Eureka Seven....is it any good??

I hope its good, I'm currently 83% in getting it.

I'm thinking of starting to watch Eureka Seven....is it any good??

Offcourse it is.It's so good I started buying the DVDs to watch them instead of watching them on PC.

Thinking back there was always one and one anime show on tv (Pokemon and some football anime) but i think i didn´t start watching it seriously until 2002 (13 year old Anime geek i´m so proud of myself :geek:) with Inuyasha, Slayers and Love hina being the first i watched.

Jesus, how many times do I need to say it, eureka seven is so good that I joined nanashi so they could release quicker and every time I see the final OP my eyes well up.

My first anime was dragon ball on spanish television, first anime I watched for the sake of watching an anime was dubbed FMA, then I started on bleach, and from there I got stuff as it was recommended to me.

My mates keeps saying to go watch DBz.. I am thinking shall I waste my life watching quite low quality dubbing with drawn out episodes and "there is always a more powerful enemy despite you gaining all this power"

My mates keeps saying to go watch DBz.. I am thinking shall I waste my life watching quite low quality dubbing with drawn out episodes and "there is always a more powerful enemy despite you gaining all this power"

DBZ in a nutshell

everything you need to know in about a minute

I just bought the first 2 live-action Death Note movies, should be good :)

DBZ in a nutshell

everything you need to know in about a minute

I just bought the first 2 live-action Death Note movies, should be good :)

How much did the movies cost and where did you get them from?

My first anime was DBZ and I was hooked, I also watched Gundam Wing on the same channel, as well as erm *looks name up* TENCHI MUYO :o oh the memories come flooding back. Also a little bit of Zoids. Then I stopped, and recently started watching bleach :D

Downloading Eureka Seven right now :)

92% for me now. I havn't finished watching other anime and I'm starting another :nono: damn me.

Eureka Seven is love <3 I'm glad you guys are checking it out.

If your gonna talk about the ending and episode 35+ please use a spoiler box,don't want this ruined since i'm buying the DVDs of it :blank:

If your gonna talk about the ending and episode 35+ please use a spoiler box,don't want this ruined since i'm buying the DVDs of it

AWESOME ENDING. Nirvash rox!

You guys said the fillers for Naruto started at 133, I'm up to 146 and although they do feel like fillers they don't seem as bas as you were making it out to be.

You guys said the fillers for Naruto started at 133, I'm up to 146 and although they do feel like fillers they don't seem as bas as you were making it out to be.

You'll see... once it gets to the ramen making episode, it just becomes unbearable. Or maybe you have low standards.

lols, 146 is exactly one episode before one of the stupidest filler enemies in teh show

Tiger Mizuki

:nono:

"They're gonna taste greeeat!"

*sigh*

The fillers were harder when we had to see one ep for week and suffer horrible pain until shippuden came out. Watching it in one go might not be as bad as it was for us.

The fillers were harder when we had to see one ep for week and suffer horrible pain until shippuden came out. Watching it in one go might not be as bad as it was for us.

I hope so because when i get there (on episode 95) I'm going to try and get through them as quickly as possible. If they are that bad however i might not be able to survive until the end of them. I also don't want some of my favorite characters to get ruined. What happens to Hinata during the fillers?

I hope so because when i get there (on episode 95) I'm going to try and get through them as quickly as possible. If they are that bad however i might not be able to survive until the end of them. I also don't want some of my favorite characters to get ruined. What happens to Hinata during the fillers?

Would you hate me if I said she dies? :heh:

I lie, I don't know.

Does anyone know what episode bleach is up to on subbed at the moment, I want to know how far I am behind :)

What happens to Hinata during the fillers?

That's possibly the only character that gets a positive highlight in the fillers.

Don't worry.