NEurope

What you hate psychotic anime? I think they are interesting aslong as there is a good story behind what is going on. :)

Oh on this note another great anime to watch is Narutaru.... You will love it Shino. rofl

I went searching, first I saw a vid of the opening in youtube, then saw some images on google:

narutaru.jpg

"Cute" - I said to myself, then it's the wikipedia part of the research.

"It is important to note that the original Japanese version of the manga contains gruesome material and images, especially towards its later volumes. Despite the young main characters, and the initial look of cuteness, the story quickly transforms into a story filled with graphically brutal and violent themes."

Just, wtf? It's like a trojan horse, a piñata filled with razor blades and sulfuric acid.

I don't like anything more violent than Berserker.

o.O

Well I'm about to venture down the road of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni as the start of that clip kinda made me curious wth is going on. lol

Wish me luck. :)

Yay! First recruit! Pay attention to everything that happens, try and think of theories etc. Remember that each new chapter is effectively an alternative direction... ie. what could have happened had things happened differently. Only with all the chapters will things become clear, and don't expect to make much sense of things until the 5th chapter.

I have a ridiculously complicated theory for the first chapter...

whats the sickest animie film u have ever seen!?Mine is urotsukodiji.Anyone seen it.the first one the legend of the over fiend

whats the sickest animie film u have ever seen!?Mine is urotsukodiji.Anyone seen it.the first one the legend of the over fiend

Pah, that is nothing, Princess 69 comes to mind first, that is so sick, i actually deleted it.

Altho i got a new one called mahou shoujo ai, lets just say, its the most anatomically incorrect "anime" ive seen.

I've not seen many sick animes but the most sick anime related thing i saw was AMV Hell 0.

Pah, that is nothing, Princess 69 comes to mind first, that is so sick, i actually deleted it.

Altho i got a new one called mahou shoujo ai, lets just say, its the most anatomically incorrect "anime" ive seen.

thats for the tips dabooker!I have to check all of these out:D.Am i a sick person for liking sick movies?.....probaly

Why;s it sick?

Princess 69 equation:

(94528980_s.jpg + Tubgirl) + Electrocution + Watersports + Bondage + crass animation = Princess 69. There are clips of it in amv hell 0

And err, Majou shojou AI, well things APPARENTLY go in one end, and COME OUT THE OTHER...

I went searching, first I saw a vid of the opening in youtube, then saw some images on google:

narutaru.jpg

"Cute" - I said to myself, then it's the wikipedia part of the research.

"It is important to note that the original Japanese version of the manga contains gruesome material and images, especially towards its later volumes. Despite the young main characters, and the initial look of cuteness, the story quickly transforms into a story filled with graphically brutal and violent themes."

Just, wtf? It's like a trojan horse, a piñata filled with razor blades and sulfuric acid.

I don't like anything more violent than Berserker.

banner6.jpg

This is something I quickly put together a little after watching the anime...... Kinda shows my thoughts on the events that transpire in that show. lol

Incase you're wondering, yes that is the shadow of someone getting the top of there head swiped off........ Yeah....

Bored so here is the list of new animes in the autumn are;

• Oban Star Racers
  • Negima!?
  • Bushilord
  • Busou Renkin
  • Yattokame Tanteidan
  • Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo!
  • Hataraki Man
  • D.Gray-man
  • Kekkaishi
  • HANOKA
  • Soukou no Strain
  • Ghost Hunt
  • Silk Road Shone Yuto
  • Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • Sasami -Mahou Shoujo Club- Season 2
  • Ayakashi Ayashi
  • FREEDOM
  • _summer
  • Jinzou Konchuu kabutoborg VxV
  • Lupin 3rd Seven Days Rhapsody
  • Gin-iro no Olynsis
  • Gift ~Gift~ eternal rainbow
  • Happiness!
  • Kanon
  • Love Doll ~Lovely Idol~
  • Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
  • Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na
  • Death Note
  • Jigoku Shoujo 2nd Season

I don't think this has been posted.

KakashisOldTeam.jpg

It looks pretty real.

I've just noticed this but the markings on Rin's face looks as if she is in the Inuzuka clan. But thats not really important...

OBITO :bouncy:

I don't think this has been posted.

KakashisOldTeam.jpg

It looks pretty real.

I've just noticed this but the markings on Rin's face looks as if she is in the Inuzuka clan. But thats not really important...

OBITO :bouncy:

Of course it's real. It's from episode 100 and somethings, when you know who dies.

I love that pic and all the other they show in the sequence. And i love the references of the previous generations in naruto.

Of course it's real. It's from episode 100 and somethings, when you know who dies.

I love that pic and all the other they show in the sequence. And i love the references of the previous generations in naruto.

I forgot, its around about 80 on Kakashi's shelf next to the pic of Team 7.

Nobody dies though, or is it just me forgetting stuff again?

Why;s it sick?

Well, pretty much anything that can come out of either sides genitals are appreciated.

I don't remember anyone dying in Naruto (ep 100)? Also, after I've watched FMA, I need another anime to watch. I'm probably gonna watch One Piece, is it good? Are there any good funny animes out there?

Has anyone seen Honey and Clover? It's about as far away from Higurashi as possible, but still very good.

I don't remember anyone dying in Naruto (ep 100)? Also, after I've watched FMA, I need another anime to watch. I'm probably gonna watch One Piece, is it good? Are there any good funny animes out there?

I don't remember anyone significant dying post-ep100 either...

but that image is seen in a frame in Kakashi's room a few times throughout the series so it is real, it's just not related to the anime version of Kakashi Gaiden, which still isn't really 100% confirmed (although I am damn hopeful)

Has anyone seen Honey and Clover? It's about as far away from Higurashi as possible, but still very good.

Yea it's a brilliant anime. Vibrant Characters and superb storyline.

Sorry, my bad. It happens around episode 70~80.

Funny animes? You'r in the right industry. School Rumble 1 and 2, Azumanga Daioh, GTO, Golden Boy.

Someone just recommended it to me. Said it was very good. Might give it a try, one day... one day...

Have you seen the Naruto:Unleashed DVD that came out today should have it some time this week but UNCUT NARUTO IN ENGLISH - yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo