NEurope

most funny anime: Azumanga Daioh

most violent anime: Elfen Lied

most depressing anime: Grave of the Fireflies

in my oppinion, GTO draged on too long there was too much filler and not enough action although it got better just before they went to okinawa.

Azumanga Daioh rules

Funniest Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Most Violent Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Most Depressing Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Rose-tint-me-do.

For the record, GT started out really good. It got shit the moment Goku became a Super Saiyan 4.

No, I believe it got shit when Pan was a main charecter. Which is suprisingly the first episode.

I loved Gil though, man he/she/it rocked.

C'mon Guy... at no point is Eva funny enough to be "funniest" - I love NGE but even in the joke-filled parts you're too busy recovering from the last mindfuck.

Funniest: Pani Poni Dash, perhaps haruhi or azumanga

Violent: Elfen Lied

Depressing: Shuffle, i think. I'll need o get back to you on that. EDIT: Maybe NGE actually.

You'd better watch Azumanga Jordan, and join the really cool gang I like to call 'people that watch Azumanga'.

Three words.

seventy

percent

complete

Thats all :p

C'mon Guy... at no point is Eva funny enough to be "funniest" - I love NGE but even in the joke-filled parts you're too busy recovering from the last mindfuck.

I've never really considered myself a huge fan of comedy anime, although the fact that slapstick comedy is often somehow involved in all the shows I like could dispute that.

Eva is full of generic anime comedy before the mindfucks begin. It's only around episode 15 or so that the series slowly begins to divert and venture into the episodes which make Eva so good. And then in the final TV episode they pulled this hilarious little nugget out of nowhere.

It's true though, it isn't the funniest anime series by far. I just wanted to see who would react. Then I could get another mini-rant in.

So, anyone got any favourite anime music videos? YouTube and post 'em, I say. There are some absolutely quality ones out there.

So, anyone got any favourite anime music videos? YouTube and post 'em, I say. There are some absolutely quality ones out there.

Do you mean actual music video's like Linkin Park - Breaking the habit?

Or do you mean fan made AMV's?

You'd better watch Azumanga Jordan, and join the really cool gang I like to call 'people that watch Azumanga'.

Yay! A gang! How many of us are there now?

Do you mean actual music video's like Linkin Park - Breaking the habit?

Or do you mean fan made AMV's?

Fan made AMVs.

This is probably one of my favourite Naruto AMV's. It changes the whole relationship between Naruto, Sasuke and Haku.

I'm not too fammilar with RahXephon but this AMV makes me want to watch. It is also no.1 at animemusicvideos.org

Euphoria

This is probably one of my favourite Naruto AMV's. It changes the whole relationship between Naruto, Sasuke and Haku.

I'm not too fammilar with RahXephon but this AMV makes me want to watch. It is also no.1 at animemusicvideos.org

Euphoria

Absolutely brilliant anime music videos. I'll add in another classic. Of course it's Evangelion, synched to Bohemian Rhapsody. I give you Evangelion Opus.

You should really try to grab some RahXephon goodness. It's very similar to, and some might argue better than, Evangelion so of course it's right up my street.

I can't find my favourite NGE AMV on youtube :(

Alot of Shonen characters, really good lip sync.

Another Naruto one just showing off the "five" and their moves.

Seizure Of Power/ Naruto's Techique Beat Sorry about the quallity but all of them seem like that, i would suggest downloading that one off animemusicvideos.org

Eva Angel by Kevin Caldwell, i've got a few of his off animemusicvideo.org but i can't find it on youtube. You seen it?

Funniest Anime: Azumanga Daioh

Most Violent Anime: NGE

Most Depressing Anime: NGE

Most Coolest Anime: Hellsing

Anime you MUST stay away from: Princess 69

Eva Angel by Kevin Caldwell, i've got a few of his off animemusicvideo.org but i can't find it on youtube. You seen it?

Is this it?