Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Shadows reckoning is true, Jiraiya has always warned Naruto since the start of Part II not to use 'That jutsu'. And seeing as we havent seen anything highly unusual (Except wind shuriken rasengan, but that was self taught and we watched Naruto learn it himself). I presume it has something to do with the Kyuubi, as Naruto awakens the Kyuubi when he pushes his chakra limit, he may of learnt something that even he's own chakra limit cant contain and instantly calls out a very powerful Kyuubi strength.

Arite. I've just done some googling and I've seen speculation about all of it. People suggesting all sorts of things. Five element sealing techniques to the kyuubis power/chakra. I think it could be a technique which drains all of his chakra away letting the kyuubi come out. Then Jiraiya came up against the 4 tailed Naruto.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Also in this forum that guy explains the 4th's technique. Well not explains just share's some info he saw. It's all pretty cool though.

So I just watched the first 2 episodes of Vampire Knight.

The first sentence in the first episode had me trembling over how incredibly stupid it was...

"What is white? What is snow? Something that is not red"

Beggilax can confirm that I walked out of the room and screamed...

On a side note Dokuro-chan second season is awesome and hilarious.

I've been watching Vampire Knight, i keep thinking that some kind of story might happen soon but it all seems a bit self indulgent. I'll probably keep watching since i've started in the hope that something happens. Maybe i'm just naive :P

I've been watching Kurenai too and I'm enjoying it. It's got some nice comedy moments in it but it's one of those where not much happens really :P

Arite. I've just done some googling and I've seen speculation about all of it. People suggesting all sorts of things. Five element sealing techniques to the kyuubis power/chakra. I think it could be a technique which drains all of his chakra away letting the kyuubi come out. Then Jiraiya came up against the 4 tailed Naruto.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Also in this forum that guy explains the 4th's technique. Well not explains just share's some info he saw. It's all pretty cool though.

From what we've been told, the jutsu itself was left from Minato for Naruto to complete since he couldn't do it himself, or didn't have enough time. If it was left for Naruto, then the jutsu should already be known and has been done before by someone in the Narutoverse. Or else no one would know if it worked or not.

The next bit Jiraiya says is a bit confusing. He said the key to the seal was left to Jiraiya so that one day, Naruto would have it, which was "a clear sign that he intended Naruto to one day complete "that" jutsu".

Leaving the key makes sense for Naruto, since the key directly concerns him, but for "that" jutsu. Did the 4th always intend to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto? But he could only seal it with the Shiku fuujin straight after Naruto was born or else the chakra coils would mess up and he would die. Was it a coincedance the Kyuubi appeared straight when Naruto was born?

But then he says "Still, why would one seal the nine tails chakra in his very own child?" , it's a bit contradictory. Why the chakra in Naruto? Could it all be for a chakra boost for the jutsu incase he didn't naturally have enough? I don't quite think so. I think there's another reason or else Jiraiya would of said it was for the jutsu, but the jutsu would of been done before so that Minato knew of it. So perhaps the Kyuubi wasn't essential.

Fact, thinking about it as I type, I don't think the Kyuubi is needed for the jutsu. From the theory above, it doesn't need the Kyuubi anyway since it hasn't been sealed before. In the chapter Jiraiya talks about this, the key frog says that when the opened it a little crack, he went 4 tails. This can't be when they were training for the "that" jutsu. The times he went 4 tails and trained are different. 1) He could of practised the jutsu before the crack open and if it was after, and he turned 4 tails, then it doesn't add up to Jiraiya almost getting killed since it was straight away he almost died as soon as the seal was opened, and Naruto didn't, as we are to believe, turn 4 tails again.

When the frog talked about opening the seal, he just said Naruto wasn't capable of controlling the chakra and said why. It doesn't say or mention that the jutsu training and Kyuubi opening where linked.

There is contradictions in there, but there's also some in the manga I think. Either that or i've half confused myself. I'll come back to this tomorrow

Long post ¬_¬

I've been watching Vampire Knight, i keep thinking that some kind of story might happen soon but it all seems a bit self indulgent. I'll probably keep watching since i've started in the hope that something happens. Maybe i'm just naive :P

Don´t get me wrong I didn´t think it was bad (but not good :Þ ) it was just that one sentence that just ticked.

The plot outline of this show is kinda weird though :Þ

You know. That jutsu, could have been the Jutsu Yondaime used to teleport. Possibly (somehow) its not complete, but thats not the reason for naruto to use it. It would mean that people would know of naruto's heritage, as said by the guy from the link provided by stefkov, leaving naruto open to attack from the enemies of the Yondaime. Something he does not need. I remember when he was told to not use 'that jutsu' he looked incredibly sad. Imagine if the move was this awesome one. I can imagine myself thinking: I am so awesome but I can't show it!

Also if he knew this technique, then it suits naruto as

A: he knows the rasengan, a move his father created, but he ended up improving upon, meaning he has the potential to do the same with his father's other skills.

B: naruto is one of those 'big hitter' characters. an anime stereotype who can take you down in one move, despite the odds, and to suit this they may not have many techniques, but they most often have the most devestating. Naruto is not brimming with many jutsu, but the ones he knows have deadly potential. This one would fit right in.

C: It would significantly, shorten the gap in power between sasuke and naruto, as at the moment, sasuke's speed is, to be frank, ridiculous. Power is one thing, but if you can't hit your opponent with it, then it is useless. Also, I doubt the sharingan can follow someone who can teleport in such a way.

She's so moé. ;_;

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is a really excellent show. Everyone should stop what they're doing right now and watch it.

Yes, but you have to admit theres going to be a fairly large number of people who wouldn't like it.

Soul Eater 5 was great and pretty funny, I wasn't actually expecting the twist at all, although I should have seen it coming tbh.

Hey guys remember Kurenai that show I keep on talking about, you know, the best show this season. Maybe you should also all watch Kurenai.

You know. That jutsu, could have been the Jutsu Yondaime used to teleport. Possibly (somehow) its not complete, but thats not the reason for naruto to use it. It would mean that people would know of naruto's heritage, as said by the guy from the link provided by stefkov, leaving naruto open to attack from the enemies of the Yondaime. Something he does not need. I remember when he was told to not use 'that jutsu' he looked incredibly sad. Imagine if the move was this awesome one. I can imagine myself thinking: I am so awesome but I can't show it!

Also if he knew this technique, then it suits naruto as

A: he knows the rasengan, a move his father created, but he ended up improving upon, meaning he has the potential to do the same with his father's other skills.

B: naruto is one of those 'big hitter' characters. an anime stereotype who can take you down in one move, despite the odds, and to suit this they may not have many techniques, but they most often have the most devestating. Naruto is not brimming with many jutsu, but the ones he knows have deadly potential. This one would fit right in.

C: It would significantly, shorten the gap in power between sasuke and naruto, as at the moment, sasuke's speed is, to be frank, ridiculous. Power is one thing, but if you can't hit your opponent with it, then it is useless. Also, I doubt the sharingan can follow someone who can teleport in such a way.

I thought that aswell. I think it would be really cool if it was that.

It means the sharingan can't follow Naruto since it's a time/space jutsu. It could be the thunder god flash but without the seals . It would be an incredibly hard move to perfect, but if Jiraiys knows of it then he could teach it easy enough, then the Kage Bushin hack can speed up the process a bit. It would be a great jutsu to have in his selection.

Either way, i'm looking forward to what it is.

Yes, but you have to admit theres going to be a fairly large number of people who wouldn't like it.

Uh... yeah? I don't know. I didn't mean that everyone should literally stop what they were doing and watch it, I was using hyperbole to show my affinity for it. :p

I'm gonna add another anime to my download list. I'm thinking either Spice and Wolf or Rosario to Vampire. What do you guys think?

Edit- Actually, what's that cat anime that's new this season called again? That looked okay.

There is so much talk because the manga is reaching a critical point and is becoming less predictable/annoying (in some ways, there is only so much genjutsu one can stand) than it has been in quite awhile. Anyways, now I have a ridiculous list of anime to watch, and where am i gonna put it all when im done?! I mean I filled up my 500gb external hard drive with more than 300gb of anime quite some time ago and now i have to watch:

Clannad

Ebichu (damn this one is crazy!)

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu Final (looks like its the second season of two, And I cant even find the first season -__-)

Lucky Star (cant believe the whole first epsiode was about hot to eat)

Code Geeas w/e (the first season even)

Gankutso: the count of Monte Christo

Escaflowne

Banner of the Stars 1 and 2

Planates

Mushishi

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

and I am sure there is more that i have forgotten. Where is the time to watch all this :shakehead

Guest Stefkov
I thought that aswell. I think it would be really cool if it was that.

It means the sharingan can't follow Naruto since it's a time/space jutsu. It could be the thunder god flash but without the seals . It would be an incredibly hard move to perfect, but if Jiraiys knows of it then he could teach it easy enough, then the Kage Bushin hack can speed up the process a bit. It would be a great jutsu to have in his selection.

Either way, i'm looking forward to what it is.

I would love for it to be the thunder god flash. Naruto perfected nature manipulation and shape manipulation in no time at all. There's no rreason to say that he couldn't have learnt this other technique but it's not perfected yet.

I don't want to think about it too much thinking of great things and then it's something totally different. I am going to wait.

Deathjam I'm kinda the same. Looking at my list I've got a few to watch that are quite old and I've had for way to long. It's just that some are long like Hikaru no go and Yakitate Japan.

I've just watched episode 1 of Clannad...

I'm actually struggling to find the word to describe what I thought of it, but you can bet your manhoods that the word is a positive one.

I was getting scared halfway through that sentence! Glad you enjoyed the first episode :D

Clannad is great. :grin:

I mean I filled up my 500gb external hard drive with more than 300gb of anime quite some time ago and now i have to watch:

Clannad

Ebichu (damn this one is crazy!)

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu Final (looks like its the second season of two, And I cant even find the first season -__-)

Lucky Star (cant believe the whole first epsiode was about hot to eat)

Code Geeas w/e (the first season even)

Gankutso: the count of Monte Christo

Escaflowne

Banner of the Stars 1 and 2

Planates

Mushishi

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

and I am sure there is more that i have forgotten. Where is the time to watch all this :shakehead

Curiously, the first 5 animes of that list are ones I already had interest/recommendation/in to watch list, but the last 6 I never even heard about them.

Gurren Laggan and Lucky Star are the ones I'm going to watch next it seems.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!