Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know!

I would have seen it anyway, it rocks.

Hmm, mayhap I should watch it sometime...

Other good shows based on visual novels are Kanon (the 2006 verson by Kyoani, not the 2002 version) and of course Higurashi no naku koro ni. :heh:

Clannad is also based on a visual novel, but I have yet to see that. After seeing the first episode my friend described it as a cross between Haruhi and Kanon. Incidentally, Kyoani do all three shows.

I have all of those and didn't watch any lol

But is the 2006 Kanon different from the original? I thought it was just a remake.

Also, is Kanon as heavy as School Days? Cause now I really need something light.

The 2006 Kanon is a remake, but it's generally considered to be way better. And I'd imagine the integration of 5 stories into one is done more effectively. Anyway, I haven't seen or read School Days, but at a guess I'd say Kanon isn't quite as heavy, but still pretty bad.

I think the heaviest visual novel I've ever played is Planetarian... that made me burst into tears on two separate occasions. And I don't think any other work of fiction has ever caused me to cry... I've yet to speak to someone who's played it all in one go and hasn't cried.

Hmm, mayhap I should watch it sometime...

Other good shows based on visual novels are Kanon (the 2006 verson by Kyoani, not the 2002 version) and of course Higurashi no naku koro ni. :heh:

Clannad is also based on a visual novel, but I have yet to see that. After seeing the first episode my friend described it as a cross between Haruhi and Kanon. Incidentally, Kyoani do all three shows.

I thought it was a cross between Kanon and AIR. In any case I don't think Clannad is that violent and is mostly a comedy.

I thought it was a cross between Kanon and AIR. In any case I don't think Clannad is that violent and is mostly a comedy.

Sounds interesting anyway. Apparently it's the first flagship Key game where there was no adult version... it's good that they're tending away from eroge, it give visual novels a bad reputation and is pretty pointless.

I think it's kinda obvious that I mean it happens in Portugal, it's called:

Moyashimon

Coimbra's uni:

anime_coimbra1.jpg

anime_coimbra2.jpg

Lisbon's free water aqueduct:

my.php?image=diapositivo1gj9.jpg

my.php?image=diapositivo2ue3.jpg

I think it's a comedy about students that study germs and shit.

We must see that shit!!!

And that's not free water aqueduct, that's in Coimbra... I dunno what it's called, but fuck it. I think the whole anime is in Coimbra (again, students and all that shit).

Naa, it's way too small. It's that thingy in coimbra where all the student hang-outs and frats are. Like a mini-aqueduct. Besides, from what I saw in the first ep, it seems the whole show is in Coimbra. Wich is lol.

EDIT:

Wtf, I demand my Naruto!

Unless you consider Coimbra a giant farm, I doubt. I think they just felt we we're the most rural thing without going to the third world.

Guest Stefkov

I'd totally forgotten about Noein. Had to watch another episode now.

I love the art style used in it. It just looks great, and the sound effects are top notch.

I'd totally forgotten about Noein. Had to watch another episode now.

I love the art style used in it. It just looks great, and the sound effects are top notch.

I have it all, but real life didn't let me finish seeing it. Are the KAA ones DVD rips? I might download it again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!