Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dokuro-chan is a hilarious, horribly twisted farce. The Kafka parodies are just plain wrong... :wink:

hey supergrunch- I just went through that Go website and I think I feel like I'm slightly better :P I think I'll try to convince shorty to go halves on a decent 19x19 board - either that or we'll start carving into one of our coffee tables :)

Cool, play 9x9s until you have a rough idea of what's going on and how to play effectively. Then have a go at some 19x19s, but make sure you open in the corners, preferably on the hoshi.

I played a couple of games last night and won them both! After the second game, some guy came in and offered to review the game for us, which was really kind of him and very helpful - and he spent over half an hour doing it - was ace :) will definitely be playing there more.

I played a couple of games last night and won them both! After the second game, some guy came in and offered to review the game for us, which was really kind of him and very helpful - and he spent over half an hour doing it - was ace :) will definitely be playing there more.

Yeah, it's a great place to learn, and most people there are nice. If you play enough ranked games (it'll say "R" by them in the game listing), then you'll get a rank, so you'll know if you're improving. My name on there is BAZI, add me as a buddy (I added you) and message me if you see me online. I have a (real life) friend on there who's stronger than me (Rotwang), if you tell him you know me then he'll probably review a game for you or something.

Now can you see why I told you to leave yahoo? :wink:

Guest dynastygal

I'll probably join that GO site on Tuesday night or Wednesday (my day off) so look out for me :p

For those who watch D Gray Man, are shinsen subs torrents not working?

Right. In an anime mood. Reccomend me something (tv, film or short)..or somethings actually. Not into mechas and over the top action and all that. Something with meaning, depth, social statements and all that. (Not saying theres not in mechas etc but just not my thing).

Right. In an anime mood. Reccomend me something (tv, film or short)..or somethings actually. Not into mechas and over the top action and all that. Something with meaning, depth, social statements and all that. (Not saying theres not in mechas etc but just not my thing).

You could try 5 centimetres per second.

Or Paprika, that's great.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!