Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wow, that looks like a really generic list.

Must i beg for a damn sequal to something i like? Full Metal Panic, Initial D, Haruhi Suzumiya.

SOMETHING.

Sequels, sequels, sequels. How do you know there isn't something in that list that outdoes all your favourites put together?

(although I really want Haruhi 2 and some more FMP)

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

School Rumble is brilliant.

Started to watch School Rumble yesterday, got me by surprise how funny it is.

I expected it be be pretty medicore

Just wait untill you get to the second half of season 1 and beggining of season 2.

I don't get how this series got so obscure.

The fake-dramas and anime parodies in school rumble are the best. One that comes to mind is the Initial D one in the middle of season 2. They even outdone the original Initial D.

Any idea when the 3rd (and last) season is coming out?

I'm starting to like Fullmetal Alchemist the more I watch it. I try to watch it as regularly as I can now. But when I can only watch it at 1am on Anime Network, it's a trifle difficult.

My brother tells me to watch Heroes, saying that I might like it. Maybe if I tell him that if he watches an episode of FMA, I might watch an episode of Heroes...

..I know he won't like it... :heh:

Guest Stefkov

It still retains a top spot in my most favourite list. I watched a few years ago and watching it again it brings chills, just the whole concept of alchemy they put across in it. Equivalent trade, everyone always in awe at Ed by being able to transmute without a circle.

I wanna watch more, shame I hated the ending.

'tis indeed great stuff.

But season 2 is still airing at the moment - at episode 13 out of 24. 13 finishes of minagoroshi-hen, so it's just matsuribayshi-hen to go.

Maybe not anymore, I have heard news that it isn't being aired anymore. I hope someone can tell me what the hell is going on with the show

I'm starting to like Fullmetal Alchemist the more I watch it. I try to watch it as regularly as I can now. But when I can only watch it at 1am on Anime Network, it's a trifle difficult.

My brother tells me to watch Heroes, saying that I might like it. Maybe if I tell him that if he watches an episode of FMA, I might watch an episode of Heroes...

..I know he won't like it... :heh:

FMA is great. But Heroes is amazing. The hell are you thinking? Watch Heroes.

I'm almost glad of the big break before the next Naruto. Hopefully by then my anger at the horrible drawing of KN2 Naruto will have subsided. Also hopefully they will have fired that art team and every other shitty art team and only kept the decent ones. One can only hope. I simply don't understand why they aren't doing such a great manga justice when animating. Naruto should go down as an amazing series that stands the test of time, but in 10 years people are going to look back and say "yea, good story, shame the anime had all that filler and was so slow and shittily drawn in the second half".

Bleach, on the other hand, is so hot right now. Can't wait for the next episode :D

I'm almost glad of the big break before the next Naruto. Hopefully by then my anger at the horrible drawing of KN2 Naruto will have subsided. Also hopefully they will have fired that art team and every other shitty art team and only kept the decent ones. One can only hope. I simply don't understand why they aren't doing such a great manga justice when animating. Naruto should go down as an amazing series that stands the test of time, but in 10 years people are going to look back and say "yea, good story, shame the anime had all that filler and was so slow and shittily drawn in the second half".

Amen to that man! Amen to that!

I really don't get it. It's not like as if they don't get massive inputs of money from the airing of naruto since it's damn famous. Why don't they just fire all the bad art teams and keep the awesome ones they have.

I understand that it's impossible for only 2 or 3 teams do the episodes for a weekly based anime but they can just buy new ones. Hell, buy Norio Matsumoto's hands if you need and assign them only to Naruto episodes.

Norio Matsumoto is the guy responsible for the awesome animation in Naruto episode 133 and Shippuuden episode 26.

I finished watching the series of Neon Genesis Evangelion earlier. Uber confusing! But still very awesome. Reading plot synopsis' on Wikipedia helped me afterwards.

Gonna watch End of Evangelion either tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

End Of Evangelion, is, (at least as far as I'm concerned), the best animated movie ever made. Fucking brilliant.

I finished watching the series of Neon Genesis Evangelion earlier. Uber confusing! But still very awesome. Reading plot synopsis' on Wikipedia helped me afterwards.

Gonna watch End of Evangelion either tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

Evangelion is not complete without EoE. Prepare your mind.

Guest Stefkov

Just picked up the latest NEO. Massive 6 or so pages on FMA Conqueror of Shamballa. I'll be reading that on the train tommorow.

I'm definitely going to subscribe to it, it's kinda hard to find in shops.

Just picked up the latest NEO. Massive 6 or so pages on FMA Conqueror of Shamballa. I'll be reading that on the train tommorow.

I'm definitely going to subscribe to it, it's kinda hard to find in shops.

You gotta tell me if it's worth the read or not so I know whether to pick a copy up.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!