NEurope

I've not been watchin anything lately so I'm a little lost as to where we're up to in Naruto and Death Note...

...can anyone advise? With spoiler tags don't forget! Thanks!

Death Note is on episode 35 and Shippuden is on 17 I think.

What are the last parts you remember watching? Spoiler tag them in case others haven't watched the parts.

Shippuuden is indeed on 17. Can't speak for Death Note because I don't think I got ahold of 35, if it has been released. I can summarise the last few eps of Shippuuden if you need to remember what you've seen.

Seriously, do not click if you don't want spoilers.

Oodama Rasengan! Asa Kujaku!

omg it was a technique, it wasn't really Itachi and Kisame =O!! Lets go save Gaara guys!!1 Plus info on Jinchuuriki

Holy crap, Gaara diez.

Can't speak for Death Note because I don't think I got ahold of 35, if it has been released.QUOTE]

It has. And the thought of not having one this week is killing me.

Seriously, do not click if you don't want spoilers.

Yup, an episode can be summarised in a short sentence. *sigh*

GITS is really interesting, I'm only on episode 3 but i'm really enjoying another view on on the future. I'm so interested in some of the ideas of the future that i've considered writing a novel based in the future myself many times, sometimes I just sit down for an hour and think of ways things will work in the future. >_>

It's fun to see where the matrix ripped parts from this series.

I don't see anything interesting. :-/

WHAT ABOUT HIGURASHI SEASON 2?

...sorry about that. (yes, I am aware nobody here likes Higurashi...)

I will say again, anyone who has seen the first season of Honey & Clover and not the second, watch the second now... it's even better than the first.

Those who have no clue what Honey & Clover is, it's an ultra-realistic drama-style anime about a group of art students.

Those who have no clue what Honey & Clover is, it's an ultra-realistic drama-style anime about a group of art students.
You made that sound so extremely dull.

You made that sound so extremely dull.

Well, it is shoujo... :heh: Nothing is supposed to happen. But I like realism, and um... shoujo.

WHAT ABOUT HIGURASHI SEASON 2?

...sorry about that. (yes, I am aware nobody here likes Higurashi...)

I quite like Higurashi.

Although it is weird and does creep me out. I had no idea what it was about until i watched it and even then i didn't start at the beginning of the first episode.

It seemed so nice and happy, but soon realised it had very dark undertones. :D

It seemed so nice and happy, but soon realised it had very dark undertones. :D

Definitely. My friend and I were trying to think of a vice not alluded to (taking into account the whole canon), and all we could come up with was bestiality, and even that's debatable.

For instance, did you know the Sonozaki's used to sell cans of human meat? Wonder why that was cut from the anime...

But anyway, I like it so much for the technical way the story works, which you will only just understand if all you have seen is the first anime series.

^^i didn't get very far into the series and decided it was not for me. Even though the story was quite interesting and unusal. :D

When oh When is a new GITS anime-of any kind- going to come out?

I've just re-watched SAC 2ndGIG and it leaves me wanting sooooooo much more! :cry:

Any new news about the SAC film that someone linked me a trailer of?

Just found "It was announced at Anime Expo 2006 that Solid State Society is not scheduled to be the final iteration of the Stand Alone Complex series."

^_^

I'm pretty sure last time you asked I recommended about 8, have you watched them all already?

Maybe there should be a single post which has all the anime people on here have watchedm with quotes from the people who have watched it.

A person could read it, see the mini review and think sounds good so and so's watched it and found it good..etc.

That's a good idea but I'm not sure where you'd put it, I don't think anime merits 2 threads, although maybe it's time for a new one anyway?

I could set up a Wiki for the forum which everyone can edit.

Or if a wiki is too much I could just set up a basic page where I could add quotes.

I whached the first episode of the ones you told me and about 2 i whatched all of them.

That's a good idea but I'm not sure where you'd put it, I don't think anime merits 2 threads, although maybe it's time for a new one anyway?

I could set up a Wiki for the forum which everyone can edit.

Or if a wiki is too much I could just set up a basic page where I could add quotes.

I was thinking the first post but no-one ever checks back.

Maybe changing to title to 'First page revised with list of anime' or something.

If a mod or the thread creator would be willing to edit the post?

I was thinking the first post but no-one ever checks back.

Maybe changing to title to 'First page revised with list of anime' or something.

If a mod or the thread creator would be willing to edit the post?

I can host a mini page with reviews and shit if needed, or I can host a wiki if needed or etcetc

Basically, I have hosting available if needed.

I have mixed interests in Higurashi, one part of my brain acts like the BBFC and censors me from watching it, another part of it is curious about its plot and story.

What to do, what to do...