Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across this somewhere and thought it was worth posting. Super high resolution image here.

animeeveryoneresize8oh.th.jpg

Play Where's Wally with your favourite anime characters!

No idea how up to date this thing is, but there's no denying it's an accomplishment. Most of my favourites are in there. I have the image at double the resolution/file size so if enough of you want it, I'll find a place to upload to.

The last ep of Suzumiya Haruhi had alots of references to End of Evangelion. :p

capture1hi.jpg

LOL

The End of Suzumiya Haruhi.

I came across this somewhere and thought it was worth posting. Super high resolution image here.

animeeveryoneresize8oh.th.jpg

Play Where's Wally with your favourite anime characters!

Omg! What a cast.

Upload it plzkthksbye.

Sorry, i have to double post...

Ok, i bring some news. To all Naruto watchers:

Studio Perriot has confirmed that Naruto will continue to show fillers until episode 225 at which point it will skip the Kakashi Gaiden Arc.

I mean... making some calculations i see we have fillers 'till February 2007! NOOO!! And they say they'r going to skip Kakashi gaiden? I was so waiting for that part! No 4th hokage in action...:weep:

(i hope this is not old)

February 2007.....oh my lord, i hope Naruto fails now. How the hell do they expect me to resist the manga til then. Surely not February....i mean we're on 192 now thats like 30 weeks. No way, that's too much time for them to ruin the storyline. Something just seems wrong bout it though, i'll hold onto my blind faith that 200 is where the new season will start - if it doesn't the anime can just piss off i'll just go read the mangas.

To be fair I think they do a good job of keeping the animation going. Most American shows just take a big 1-2 year break and then bring out the next season. At least they're giving us something. I just wish they would put some thought and effort into giving us a filler arc that we actually care about.

Studio Perriot has confirmed that Naruto will continue to show fillers until episode 225 at which point it will skip the Kakashi Gaiden Arc.

WTF! We getting tortured through fillers to avoid catching up with the manga and now they are saying they are going to skip an arc in the manga anyway to bring us MORE fillers? Fuck that. ARRGGHHHH!!!!

To be fair I think they do a good job of keeping the animation going. Most American shows just take a big 1-2 year break and then bring out the next season. At least they're giving us something. I just wish they would put some thought and effort into giving us a filler arc that we actually care about.

Believe me, it's something you don't need, like cancer.

• 4 weeks later...

For guys not wanting to spend ridiculous amounts of cash on anime dvds, but still wanting legit ones, a bunch of thinpack boxsets have sprouted up, all region 1 mind you. but i can get the complete box set of love hina, hellsing and azumanga for under £30 each, i think thats a brilliant price if u ask me

I just buy those lovely HKDVD versions. Most of them might as well be real since they come in such beautiful boxes and stuff. I'm still watching GTO at the moment. I'm up to episode 24. It's a very funny series.

Only cost me £23 ^_^

Very nice, where did you get that.

By the way guys ive virtually ony become interested in Anime last week, and im looking to watch the top three fan favourites at the moment if anyone can help me out.

Other than that i definatley want to watch Bleach and Naruto, as everyone seems to get off on these shows atm...

Very nice, where did you get that.

By the way guys ive virtually ony become interested in Anime last week, and im looking to watch the top three fan favourites at the moment if anyone can help me out.

Other than that i definatley want to watch Bleach and Naruto, as everyone seems to get off on these shows atm...

Neon Genesis Evangelion and GTO. Add those 2 to your to watch list.

EDIT: Thanks Dante.

I just buy those lovely HKDVD versions. Most of them might as well be real since they come in such beautiful boxes and stuff. I'm still watching GTO at the moment. I'm up to episode 24. It's a very funny series.

Only cost me £23 ^_^

Quoted for the truth. HKDVDs are brilliant, affordable and have really come along in quality these past years after the chinese slaveboys who create them realised it was worthwhile to start making rips of region 1 DVDs instead of fansubbing episodes themselves.

I recently grabbed a HKDVD set of Tenchi Muyo! GXP and I'm loving it up. A whole series for under the price of a regular dvd? Yes please.

HKDVDs are all over eBay, and a wonderful HKDVD review site is Import Anime.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!