NEurope
demonmike04

R-E (NOW N-E) FORUM ANNIVERSARY!

A year old forum now, its bloody confusing now with the name changes so that title makes next to nothing sense.

I joined a few days after, but im sure you most the main guys here were here from day one..

=s not sure what else to say really..

Nice, I've been here for a year. I love this forum and its members, here's to many more years to come!

Im actually suprised no one made a thread about this...

Didnt C-E change to R-E the day the controller was revealed?

EDIT: Moria beat me to it, and confirmed my thoughts

cool. i wasnt here day one but about day 3.

I joined this forum on the 20th as I was busy for a few days, i was around in the late C-E days though, but chances are I went unnoticed due to my lack of posting around.

I joined this forum on the 20th as I was busy for a few days, i was around in the late C-E days though, but chances are I went unnoticed due to my lack of posting around.

i was on C-E (not forums, just the news pages) for quite a while. maybe 1-2 years.

Meh, I joint on the 7th of September 05, I've been here for longer :p

Yes, but you were here through the testing stages of the new board. This thread is about the website/forum, not the celebration of mods priviledges to join earlier than us to secure their screen names =P

I've read this website since the N64 days! :) But I only joined the forums last year, a little after the name change I think.

This thread is about the website/forum, not the celebration of mods priviledges to join earlier than us to secure their screen names =P

Damn, why can't I have my own thread? :p

Wow, a year ago i was getting over the shock that was the controller and creating a user here :Þ

I joined 22-09-05 but was browsing C-E for quite a while before that. Always been a top site. I've not been on any forums with an atmosphere quite like this one (in a good way).

Wow, a whole year. I remember coming back from holiday and finding CE abandoned. Heh, I remember hating the new forums with there brash clean whiteness, now I love them as much as CE. I reckon it's because I can now use the black and purple scheme, I love the darkness and shun the white light.

Happy birthday you crazy lump of coding and electronic signals.

Name: Owario

Position: Nintendo Gold Member

Date Registered: July 29th, 2002, 12:39pm

C-E oldies unite!

Damn, why can't I have my own thread? :p

Be my guest, its not like many people have more power than you, but be warned, the majority of users will class you as arrogant (presuming they already dont..)

Hmm... yes, I joined on day 1.

old stuff:

Name: Supergrunch

Position: Nintendo Elite

Date Registered: April 18th, 2002, 10:57am

I used to come here for all my news since a little before the cube came out, only recently have I decided to inflict my presence upon thee fine users :P.

Happy fookin birthday.

I'll post my old stuff:

Name: The Villan

Position: Nintendo Elite

Date Registered: June 15th, 2004, 11:12am

I'll also put my first username in while I'm here:

Name: SuperSmashRoss (lol)

Position: Nintendo Newbie

Date Registered: May 28th, 2002, 1:23pm