NEurope
Smiter

UK and Ireland Wii Roadshow!

I wonder if there's somewhere you can apply to be a rep. Then i'd be able to play the thing non-stop.

OMFG!!! Nintendo mentioned "Ireland". Holy cow! I didnt even know Yarnton knew we even existed!

Well I'll be going Swansea uni in a week so I hope they do one in cardiff or something cus I doubt they'd do one in Swansea.

Either way I'd probably still come home to Birmingham to play it again :D

Chances are Milton Keynes is my closest location thats gonna get a Wii tour date, or the obvious location, London.

I'd still rather go to the two day Nintedoathon. Managers have all the fun *hmph*

There's a 2 day Nintendo-athon??

I presume by "Ireland", he means Dublin and Belfast (Possibly Cork) so thats not too bad, at least im living in Dublin most of the time now.

OMFG!!! Nintendo mentioned "Ireland". Holy cow! I didnt even know Yarnton knew we even existed!

Yarnton knows that Ireland is island somewhere near the france and that it has gnomes. :)

There's a 2 day Nintendo-athon??

"athon", "athlon" would be like a Nintendo sports event :p

But yes, the managers of Game are all going to a two days Nintendo conference October 31st & November 1st to playtest all the new things, find out strategies for the christmas etc. Its cause Nintendo and Game are now partnered (and also why all the managers recently got a DS Lite the lucky gits)

Yarnton knows that Ireland is island somewhere near the france and that it has gnomes. :)

Don't you mean Leprechauns...;)

4 stops with 200 miles in between each I reckon.

That'll be a sellout tour if they hire those unenthusiastic fuckers who did the Hamleys job.

Way to ruin the day for people who travelled for ages Nintendo UK.

Knowing marketing people are lazy and never turn up to the events that they organise (as they did with the Hamleys show) and knowing they will probably use the same agency for hiring staff to do the roadshow I conclude it will be shite.

Im hoping they come to the North East especially the Metro Centre. Most of the Pokemon events came here so its looking good.

*crosses fingers*

Im hoping they come to the North East especially the Metro Centre. Most of the Pokemon events came here so its looking good.

*crosses fingers*

I'll go to that!

He's more informed than that !

In fact, he's after your pot o' gold, and maybe even your lucky charms !

*crosses fingers*

I hope by "North" they mean the North of Britain (and all the stuff below it) not the north of England like it usually is.

Yar, Belfast would be do-able... depending on when it is considering Ill be mostly at the north coast... still, I'd be interested in trying to get along and showing my support!

"athon", "athlon" would be like a Nintendo sports event :p

But yes, the managers of Game are all going to a two days Nintendo conference October 31st & November 1st to playtest all the new things, find out strategies for the christmas etc. Its cause Nintendo and Game are now partnered (and also why all the managers recently got a DS Lite the lucky gits)

Didn't they also get certain the NES/Famicom version of GB Micro in around the feburary time or something, one of the regional managers was trying to recruit me and was mentioning all the good benefits and when I said I might be going to uni - the regional manager said well thats a shame.

Good to know people a bit higher up the management tree if you want a job, like

Hope they come to Manchester. Usually they don't or I miss the event. happened to me twice missing, and loads, it not coming to my area.

dont need to say the F word

I can now reveal that canand is still in primary school.

Anyway I went to the donky konga event and it was cool. I will try and make this one if its by me.

Chances are Milton Keynes is my closest location thats gonna get a Wii tour date, or the obvious location, London.

If it's in Milton Keynes, I'd go to that.