Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

My order from Amazon has just been dispatched!!!

I hope others are just as lucky.

argh mine isn't yet!!!! wots going on still says estimated delivery dare 8th.

getting abit late in the day now and worrying can't even cancel it now! so can't even go out and buy one tomorrow from supermarket for fear of going over my overdraft limit (which I've done before) by paying for two!

ARGH AMAZON SORT IT OUT!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, my nunchuck from play.com is being processed, but my Wiimote is still pre-ordered. Still, at least if I get an email saying I wont get a Wiimote off them, I can just go out and buy Wii Play.

The reason I'm getting it from them instead of Wii Play is because I can get it for £24.99, and the nunchuck was only £12.99.

Looks like my Zeldamageddon tomorrow is going to be interrupted by a very early look around town for a component cable. Planning to send my dad and sister home with our Wii haul before loading myself with Red Bull and tackling the high street. Wish me luck.

You wont get them. No shops will get them until Tuesday at the very earliest

I want to cry!! With all this talk about shortages etc. I thought I'd call gamestation just to make sure, and they haven't got any wiimotes or wii plays!!!! Oh my god!!! Me and my mates have taken tomorrow off work and freed up all weekend to play wii and we cant even multiplayer!!!! I want to effing scream!!!

You wont get them. No shops will get them until Tuesday at the very earliest

Plenty of NTSC-UK forumers are reporting Games and Gamestations in their town have Mad Katz component cables for £15 in stock for launch. I've given up going for the official one and resigned myself to a third party. Hell, I'd take anything better than composite right now.

And even if I can't find a cable, at least I know I tried my very best.

I want to cry!! With all this talk about shortages etc. I thought I'd call gamestation just to make sure, and they haven't got any wiimotes or wii plays!!!! Oh my god!!! Me and my mates have taken tomorrow off work and freed up all weekend to play wii and we cant even multiplayer!!!! I want to effing scream!!!

Try other stores. You're bound to find something if you head into town just as the shops start opening. Good luck with your search.

To be fair, Wind Waker isnt the best thing to show it off...it isnt so defined and whatnot...I may make a Twilight Princess version of my TV pics soon

Still Being Picked :(

Same here! BUT most 'being picked' items have now left Gameplay supposadely.

They really do keep saying that peoples order status will take AGES to change because it's slow etc.. and their REALLY busy!

Don't worry if it says the samething at 2:00am, you should get one. : peace:

IT'S WII-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

To be fair, Wind Waker isnt the best thing to show it off...it isnt so defined and whatnot...I may make a Twilight Princess version of my TV pics soon

Still Being Picked :(

Mine is still showing "being picked" also but everyone i have spoken too has said the same thing, i have yet to speak to someone who's order says dispatached.

Same here! BUT most 'being picked' items have now left Gameplay supposadely.

They really do keep saying that peoples order status will take AGES to change because it's slow etc.. and their REALLY busy!

Don't worry if it says the samething at 2:00am, you should get one. : peace:

IT'S WII-TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

reckon this could be the same for amazon?

cos mine didnt change till dispatched soon till like 11pm last night (I assume they've gone home by then?!) so maybe its the same today?

I suppose we do have the respect the lingustics of something this HUGE! I'd much rather they hurried getting them out to people rather than wasting time updating my screen, although the anxiety is killing me.

GRAH!

Although I should get my order from Gameplay tommorow (it's being picked) I am not at home 11am-12:35pm, which is when the delivery is likely to come, and my mum has decided to selfishly go out somewhere for the day. I've wrote a note to put on my door, it says along the lines of 'if no-one is here when delivering a parcel please leave in the porch, if this is not possible please return at 12:35pm or after'. :hmm: I'm very tempted to just not go to my a level lesson.

Oh and play.com shortages mean I won't get Zelda from them:

Dear Customer,

Nintendo have just informed us of stock shortages on this item and we regret

that as a result we will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

As an Official distributor, Nintendo have guaranteed us more stock before

Christmas and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login to your

account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

I'll have to go into the city and pick it up tommorow/saturday

'tis a good thing that their closest depot to me is in Basingstoke. Not that far away so even if they send it out at 4am I'll still get it at 9 :p

GRAH!

Although I should get my order from Gameplay tommorow (it's being picked) I am not at home 11am-12:35pm, which is when the delivery is likely to come, and my mum has decided to selfishly go out somewhere for the day. I've wrote a note to put on my door, it says along the lines of 'if no-one is here when delivering a parcel please leave in the porch, if this is not possible please return at 12:35pm or after'. :hmm: I'm very tempted to just not go to my a level lesson.

Missing one lesson doesnt matter...just skip it :p

GRAH!

Although I should get my order from Gameplay tommorow 'it's being picked' I am not at home 11am-12:35pm, which is when the delivery is likely to come, and my mum has decided to selfishly go out somewhere for the day. I've wrote a note to put on my door, it says along the lines of 'if no-one is here when delivering a parcel please leave in the porch, if this is not possible please return at 12:35pm or after'. :hmm: I'm very tempted to just not go to my a level lesson.

The Wii is more important if you ask me... i hope your lucky tho and it turns up early so it doesnt put you in a dilemma.

I ordered mine from

pcworld.co.uk

on the ws it says I should receive it 5-7 w-days AFTER the

release date.

But I am still waiting for an e-mail confirmation.

I got the dispatch email today 12pm and it's DHL Next Day delivery (although Cust Ser told me it would take 2-3 days so may well be mon-tues next week... Id ring them if you've not had email by now. They had stock on tues/wed.

Well the good news is my mum will be here till 11 30, which means the delivery must NOT come in between 11 30-12 35 and i'll be ok. I won't be able to skip the lesson though as my mum won't let me. jeez i'm gonna rush home so quick

What your mum wont know wont kill 'er :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!