Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

Well I got an e-mail from Gameplay...

..stating this week's top sellers and all that ¬¬

I got that bloody e-mail too. :mad:

Well I still have a bad feeling

Because I decided to get everything in one go i.e. Zelda, Monkey Ball, 3 Wiimotes and 3 Nunchucks...I worry that they wont ship it until they get everything

Nah, I don't think that's how they'd do it, not the impression I get from the confirmation e-mail they sent out anyway:

Certain software titles and accessories are expected to be very limited in stock around launch, and if you ordered such items to go with your console, we may not be able to fulfil them straight away. Please be assured we’ll get these to you as quickly as we can on a first-come, first-served basis.
So I guess they would just send any unavailable items on to you at a later stage.

I am starting to wonder about the whole first-come, first-served basis though. I mean I ordered mine the second they went up, me thinks they might be working in reverse order instead! :shakehead

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that bloody e-mail too. :mad:

Nah, I don't think that's how they'd do it, not the impression I get from the confirmation e-mail they sent out anyway:

So I guess they would just send any unavailable items on to you at a later stage.

I am starting to wonder about the whole first-come, first-served basis though. I mean I ordered mine the second they went up, me thinks they might be working in reverse order instead! :shakehead

Well tomorrow when I'm at Uni before work, I'll try and get onto their Customer Services and see whats going on regarding that and hopefully report back here (Hopefully I wont need to as we'll all be jumping that its been dispatched)

After 4 days of calling Gamestation, they managed to confirm I will get a Wii on Friday, and my preorder has been transferred. they also said they aren't taking any preorders on games, so it's first-come-first-served. I'm busy on Friday, so I'm getting my mum to pick my Wii up for me, and she's agreed to get there at 9, with my list of what I want.

I haven't had any movement on my Gameplay order either.

I didn't receive an e-mail regarding payment early, but I did recieve the "You have Wii' e-mail confirming I'll have one for launch.

I'm starting to get worried, other people's orders have been picked and dispatched (for friday), while mine still says 'Pre-Ordered'.

Did I enter the payment details wrong :confused:

I didn't get a phone call from GAME yet, will they phone tomorrow maybe, yeah?

I own a gamecube, Ps2, Xbox360, DS, GBA and GBAsp and this is the first time ever that I have pre-ordered a console (VIP DS person I am), soo excititing :D haha :P

Matt, if your genuinly worried about payment details I'd call Gameplay tomorrow. They can bring up your order, and you MIGHT be able to confirm your card details with them. They MIGHT be able to change it, or perhaps take payment over the phone. Just thinking our loud really, but worth thinking about.

Matt, if your genuinly worried about payment details I'd call Gameplay tomorrow. They can bring up your order, and you MIGHT be able to confirm your card details with them. They MIGHT be able to change it, or perhaps take payment over the phone. Just thinking our loud really, but worth thinking about.

Yeah, If I don't get any movement on the order then I'll definetly ring them.

Maybe GP just haven't got around to process my order yet.

In defense of gameplay, they do have many orders to go through and I'm guessing they send those e-mails when they start picking. I am also assuming they ordered and got enough stuff for the bundles for the people who ordered the Wii but any extras outside of it i.e. people who bought wiimotes/nunchucks outside of their bundle will be on a first come first served

In defense of gameplay, they do have many orders to go through and I'm guessing they send those e-mails when they start picking. I am also assuming they ordered and got enough stuff for the bundles for the people who ordered the Wii but any extras outside of it i.e. people who bought wiimotes/nunchucks outside of their bundle will be on a first come first served

I shouldn't think this is the case, I have order for a Wii console and just two other games but am still in the 'Preordered' / No e-mail state.

Baring in mind though, GP's system does take a long time to update.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!