Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i've said it before but i'm going to be getting my Wii (minus £20 for the preorder) Wii Play, Nunchuck, Zelda, SMB:BB, RGB Cable i if can get one, Ethernet Adapter- maximum price 295-not bad :D but i also have a credit note for £57 so it'll cost me even less-less again when i trade a couple more games including Tetris DS and Kameo.

also getting another 2 controllers for Christmas and maybe Red Steel/Trauma Centre.

This what I've actually preordered:

Wii

Zelda

Super Monkey Ball

Call of Duty 3

Red Steel

Wii Play

Extra Nunchuk

Classic Controller

what I think I am actually gonna buy on launch day is:

Wii

Zelda

Super Monkey Ball

Wii Play

Extra Nunchuk

save some pennies for now as I'm really not sure which to get out or Red Steel and COD3, and plus unless the classic controller comes with free wii points, will just not bother as cube controller can do just the same...

This what I've actually preordered:

Wii

Zelda

Super Monkey Ball

Call of Duty 3

Red Steel

Wii Play

Extra Nunchuk

Classic Controller

what I think I am actually gonna buy on launch day is:

Wii

Zelda

Super Monkey Ball

Wii Play

Extra Nunchuk

save some pennies for now as I'm really not sure which to get out or Red Steel and COD3, and plus unless the classic controller comes with free wii points, will just not bother as cube controller can do just the same...

I'm pretty sure the classic controller does come with free points, i read it in a latest magazine, not 100% definate though.

Also...i would try Red Steel. COD3 is great on the 360, so i reckon it will be superb on Wii but honestly Red Steel has been made specifically for the Wii, perhaps you should rent it, but i'm going to gamble and buy Red Steel and give it a go!

I've got pre-ordered:

Wii

Wii Play

Red Steel

Monkey Ball.

Fingers crossed Argos can fulfill the order and have time to deliver it on launch day in between taking truck loads of 4 carat sovereign rings to little scrats.

Then once it arrives I think I may go an an immediate mission to get 2 remotes and 3 nunchucks.

I'm pretty sure the classic controller does come with free points, i read it in a latest magazine, not 100% definate though.

Also...i would try Red Steel. COD3 is great on the 360, so i reckon it will be superb on Wii but honestly Red Steel has been made specifically for the Wii, perhaps you should rent it, but i'm going to gamble and buy Red Steel and give it a go!

i'm trying to save abit of money at launch and gonna probably spend xmas gift money on games, im not really sure about either of them so gonna leave it for now, maybe rent them and see what they are like.

i'm trying to save abit of money at launch and gonna probably spend xmas gift money on games, im not really sure about either of them so gonna leave it for now, maybe rent them and see what they are like.

Very good idea! Espicially for Red Steel which you'll either love or hate.

:)

Very good idea! Espicially for Red Steel which you'll either love or hate.

:)

exactly, considering even holding on till far cry comes out before deciding, even though the graphics look like dog turd, I just hope they can spruce them up abit and add online functions... it is really hard tho cos FPS' are one of fav genres.

I've got my Wii preordered at Amazon.co.uk

On launch day I will pop out and get:-

Zelda

Will Classic Controller

RGB Cable (and a component one for when I purchase my new HD TV)

If cash stretches I will consider getting:-

Red Steel

Trauma Center : Second Opinion

i don't think i will go to midnight laucnh if there is one as not gnna have time to play that night anway, i'll just pop in the morning.

i only gettin LOZ:TP at launch as non of the other games appeal to me, out of interest are any of the launch titles online?

Just reading the last page of this topic I realised; if I'm damned lucky, I might be taking my Wii home in just a few days more than a week (if they do a midnight launch and my preorder goes in).

And now, suddenly, I'm re-hyped. Awesome. Really worried I won't get it though.. Doubt stock allocations will be high around here.

YAY!!!!

GameStation in the Arndale is doing a Midnight Launch on the 8th :D guess who'll be first in the queue just cos their a freak-thats right-some fat bloke . . . or me :p

Aww damnit no way!

I pre-ordered from the big HMV on Market Street because as they're outside, a much bigger store than gamestation and not in the Arndale, I thought it'd be more likely that they'd do a midnight launch. I heard shops have to pay quite a bit if they want to do a midnight opening in the Arndale.

Anyway HMV keep promising me that they'll "probably" do a midnight launch but can't say for sure yet so I'll no doubt see you in the general area! haha.

I just called up my gamestation. They are doing a midnight launch too.

They said they are guaranteed to get 20 on launch day and it will probably be more. And I'm no. 20!!! So looks like my luck is in for the launch day AND midnight launch.

It however does mean I'm gonna be lumped with two wii's as my woolies order is guaranteed too.

If anyone wants to buy the second wii from me at NO EXTRA COST and you can collect then whoever wants to do so is more than welcome. I'm in London.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!