Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre ordered mine today from Gamestation, im pretty sure ill get one, 'cause im number 27 on the list. They're having midnight launch, im trying to get my mum to take me...

I'm #12 on the list at my Gamestation. The heavily pregnant woman in front of me was #11 :smile:

Gamestation aren't taking pre-orders for games and accessories yet, but the guy who was serving - who said he was excited by the Wii - said they'd contact all people who pre-ordered the console to ask if they want to pre-order anything to go with it.

quick question, did they require you to fill in any paper work?

They were happy to fill it in for me when I gave all my details. What actually happened was the payments were put onto a gift card and I can come back next week and exchange that for a proper pre-order slip.

I'm thinking of it as pre-ordering a pre-order.

Why not, Ill also get HMMMM. Xbox 360 and a bunch of games, more like, 6 games or so altogether, Deduct 10% and thats your total, thats right folks

NUS CARD... HAHAHAHA

Ask them, I dunno if they would do so on hardware as theres a small margin on it. Never know though.

Anyway, GAME is taking pre-orders...sorta. Here is the sitch;

You go in and put £20 on a giftcard. They take your details and such and keep the giftcard, and give you the receipt. When a proper deposit scheme happens (ie when they know their stock allocation) they will then use your £20 and pay for the deposit, and then just let you know whats going on by phoning you. Its not really depositing, they have dubbed it "get in queue".

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!