NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that only a certain amount of 24hr Tescos will be stocking Wiis, is there a list of which ones available like there was for Asdas?

Just phoned ASDA and the woman says that they are ONLY getting the Wii's in NO extra controllers or leads :(

She says that they will come in at a later date

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that only a certain amount of 24hr Tescos will be stocking Wiis, is there a list of which ones available like there was for Asdas?

Nope. I forgot to ask for the list off the person in the actual shop, but then I ran customer services and they didn't even know either (that was on Tuesday).

I know that the massive one near Potters Bar is getting them though. Asda seems like the best bet though. And I'd get there early if you really want to get one from there. As last year at the 360 launch, people were waiting around from 3pm until 12 in alot of stores.

Ok, i have 2 pre orders down for a Wii and there both gonna be for filled as both the shops have the Wii's in the as i rang up before.

if you cant get a Wii i will sell you my 2nd and it will be deliverd on Mon or Tues latest.

I am gonna sell it for more than the RRP but i wont be asking £400+ like i could get on ebay.

If you want more details PM me.

I am still nervous about Gameplay and the Being Picked thing :/

I know it'll be ok but Paranoia sits in

I am still nervous about Gameplay and the Being Picked thing :/

I know it'll be ok but Paranoia sits in

I know how you feel... cant help it... know that its gonna be sent today... know there system is slow to update.... know there very busy..... but cant stop the paranoia!

got home from college to find parcel through the door opened it up and it was red steel, nice one day b4 release just praying to god that the console comes tmro but it still says Preordered so its not looking good but on the other hand i havnt got a letter about it like i have done with zelda and the Classic Controller telling me that there was stock shortages on this item and will be unable to supply your pre-ordered product at launch

has any one had any conformation of the wii being posted or that they will not be getting it from play.com yet ???

Nope. I forgot to ask for the list off the person in the actual shop, but then I ran customer services and they didn't even know either (that was on Tuesday).

I know that the massive one near Potters Bar is getting them though. Asda seems like the best bet though. And I'd get there early if you really want to get one from there. As last year at the 360 launch, people were waiting around from 3pm until 12 in alot of stores.

Think I got more chance with Tesco where I stay. The closest 24 hr Asda doesn't even do DS games, (tho it does other systems) even though the closest Asda (not 24hr) does do DS!? And also it's not on the earlier list. Although is there any chance they could still get games and accessories even if they don't get any consoles in?

There's a list of the Asda stores with Wii hardware in a few of the other threads.

If you're going with Tesco, then I recommend you ring round now to find out if your locals have got any. Store contact details can be found on their website.

Is anyone watching ebay ? its tempting to put my one and only pre-order up on it they're going for £300 and above, but then i would have to wait to get one..................... no just can't do however tempting that money sounds! by the way people who have got their pre-orders from game.co.uk and are being shipped by parcelforce do your tracking numbers work ?!

My amazon order has been dispatched! But my zelda order hasn't yet :(.

To be fair, all the confirmations I've received from Gameplay in the past came at past 5pm and I still got it next day (for the most part)

To be fair, all the confirmations I've received from Gameplay in the past came at past 5pm and I still got it next day (for the most part)

I have had many times when i got the emails from Gameplay to say a game has been dispatched after the game arrived at my door!

There still saying over at Gameplay not to worry even if it still say "being picked" tonight because it might not even change by the morning but everyones Wii's are still going out today.

Well its confirmed:( play will not be sending me my wii for tomorrow even though i pre-ordered. i am however on a new list which will let me get one in the next batch... think im gonna cancel it and go looking for 1 in town tomorrow.... its the only option i have:(

Pointless cancelling it now, wait till tomorrow to see if you get lucky or not.

I'd ring up lots of smaller places like Asda and Tesco NOW and find out what they're getting stock wise then get there early tomorrow.

I have had many times when i got the emails from Gameplay to say a game has been dispatched after the game arrived at my door!

There still saying over at Gameplay not to worry even if it still say "being picked" tonight because it might not even change by the morning but everyones Wii's are still going out today.

Hope you are right./ I'm missing Uni for this

I'm going to be sitting in my living room next to the front door watching dvds until it arrives :p

My amazon order has been dispatched! But my zelda order hasn't yet :(.

Exactly the same. For anyone who's interested, when I go to track it:

"Dec 07, 2006 01:09:00 PM National Hub Departure Scan"

Yet my order with monkey ball and zelda hasn't been dispatched yet.

i'll be picking up my wii tomorrow from GAME at around 7:30am and then getting the bus back home to play the god-like thing! :) :) :)

Hope you are right./ I'm missing Uni for this

I'm going to be sitting in my living room next to the front door watching dvds until it arrives :p

Oh god i hate having to get up everytime i hear a car or van pass my house... yeah it could be the one im waiting for but most of the time its not... and you get the feeling that every van driver knows that your waiting for something so they go passed as many times as possible!

I just rigged up the GameCube to see how it looked in composite after so long on RGB. Looked absolutely horrible, so my excitement is dampened slightly in knowing this.

However on the regular TV in the living room it looks okay More comfy in there as well, so I guess it'll hafta do.

My Zelda hasn't been dispatched, but shopto.net (where I'm getting it from) will ship things as late as 5:30 for next day delivery. I have CoD3 already though, so I can live without Zelda for a couple of days...just...

As for the Wii itself, I have a Wii pre-ordered from a local Curry's, and as they have taken the deposit, they have to give me one. they can't take even a deposit if they don't guarantee it for me. That's why most big websites don't take any money until they ship you the item.

This is mad!!!

I cant keep up with all these new posts!!

Im so excited though, Wii is gonna be fun!

:D