N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pre-odering mine from game, DOUBLE POINTS!!! lol

GAME do not give double points on hardware, only software.

I've ordered one at Play for now, but I've noticed Gameplay have changed the price from £179 to TBA, hopefully meaning bundles. If they have a decent bundle I'll switch my order over to them.

I think I'll be preordering at Game as well. I spoke to some guys in my local store yesterday and they claimed their pre-order system would probably be in place by the middle of next week.

Plus console launches for me are all about going to the store and buying the thing, something which has been denied from me several times in the past.

GAME do not give double points on hardware, only software.

I've ordered one at Play for now, but I've noticed Gameplay have changed the price from £179 to TBA, hopefully meaning bundles. If they have a decent bundle I'll switch my order over to them.

Yeah, that's what I want to do as well. Hopefully pick up a nicely priced bundle. :)

x360 bundles at launch were a rip off. forcing you to take crap games you didnt need. so dont get too excited. I'd buy the hardware here and import the games cheaply

That's because they were so sought (sp?) after, everyone wanted one, meaning gamesstores could sell them for any price they wanted and could throw in crap games they wouldn't sell anyway and charge you for them.

I will be getting mine from Gameplay and GAME. Im getting my nephews a Wii for Christmas so which ever one arrives first is mine :grin:

I had no idea you were so old! (Not that 24 is really that old)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!