N-Europe

European Event- General Chat

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see why everyone is getting all antsy about the Price? 179 quid seems brilloiant for what the console does and brings to the market, a bran new way of playing, all the new features it has, I've loved it since the start and always will. and to the controllers, seriously who buys 4 controllers? and who buys 4 controllers all at once if they are getting 4, I've seen people buy what 1 extra controller and thats it, I don't see why everyone is complaining about the controller price too

My opinion on it anyway, but as I say, I like the Price, not too expensive and ot too cheap, really liking the game Price as well.

Well, this is all good to me, £180 is perfectly reasonable, everyon'es jsut pissed off because they wanted it to be cheaper, it's still the cheapest of the 3.

Now i have plenty of time to save up plenty of money :D

Congratulations on a positive post!

Seriously, these whole over-priced console BS is getting annoying now.

I still don't know how to feel about this...

I always expected that price, so I won't be complaining about it too much. Game prices suck though. Just the same as the GC ones, which were expensive (main reason why I barely have any games). If there's really no region lock, then I think I'll be importing from time to time.

What I hate the most about this though, is the date. Sure, it's not March, but I sort of wasn't expecting that in the first place. It's just that yet again, we're left till last. Plus we pay more (even if you count taxes and stuff, we're still just paying more). Fair? Not really. =/

The positive thing is that people are going to look at the extra controllers and their cost and think of how valuable they must be...the same goes for the console. People wouldnt be impressed if a spare controller was just £10 when an Xbox 360 controller costs 3 times as much...they would think that the 360 controller is better. The pricey controllers show that they are impressive stuff.

The positive thing is that people are going to look at the extra controllers and their cost and think of how valuable they must be...the same goes for the console. People wouldnt be impressed if a spare controller was just £10 when an Xbox 360 controller costs 3 times as much...they would think that the 360 controller is better. The pricey controllers shows that they are impressive stuff.

You also have to admit, there is a lot of technology squeezed into that tiny thing.