N-Europe

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

Konfucius

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see PES beating FIFA :)

The better game winning

Won't last long. Never does.

Regarding RE4 on PS2, I don't think it's having quite the impact that it had on GC. If you have a look on Play.com for example, where they update their own chart daily, it's perhaps not selling quite as well as they'd hoped. It's not reached "Temporarily out of stock" status yet either! Of course this will probably change, and it doesn't really matter anyway, but hey ho. :)

Is anyone else dismayed at the fact that 50 Cent Bulletproof, possibly THE worst excuse for a video game, is 5th in the chart. *Lie* I can just about live with the existence of his music *Lie*...but this, along with genoside and weapons of mass destruction, makes doubt the moralities of the human race. Sorry about the hyperbole but.....but....../shudder

I'm suprised by Sonic Rush, did pretty well!

I think Mario Kart DS will stay in top 40 till Christmas at least.

Aye, it's sold out practically everywere online. Amazon, Simply Games, HMV, SendIt, The Hut, GAME, BlahDVD. Nearly ran out of places to order one for Christmas.

:bowdown: Praise be to GamePlay for not underestimating the popularity of MK like Im sure many other places did :bowdown: