N-Europe

7 Sega VC Games Confirmed!

insaner

I'm hoping that not all games are being made available for launch. I want Streets of rage 3 damnit and i'm not falling for the same con on ebay, like most other people seem to be. £40 for a fucking Megadrive game, piss off.

Nice avatar! Have you played SoR3?

Altered Beast

Ecco The Dolphin

Columns

Golden Axe

Ristar

Sonic the Hedgehog

Toe Jam & Earl

nice for Ristar and Golden Axe, here's hoping for Shining Soul, Comix Zone and Streets of Rage.

btw will there be 32X and Sega CD (add-ons for Gens) games on VC?

edit: I meant Shining Force:heart:

I want street of rage 2 and 3 too. Talking of expensive ebay games is super street fighter 2 coming out?

I would like to see SSF2 on the VC. The xbox360 version of SF is unplayable on the pad so I am hoping that the classic pad that the wii has works well with SF. I would love to play SSF2 SNES version again, it was one of my favourites of the series.

i never played golden axe, i think it and super mario world (which i also haven't played believe-it-or-not) will be my first games, just because i've always heard so much about them and now i can find out for sure.

will be interesting to see how often they all update their lists, i'm still hoping on solstice from the NES...

The list is as follows:

Altered Beast

Ecco The Dolphin

Columns

Golden Axe

Ristar

Sonic the Hedgehog

Toe Jam & Earl

This list is pure sex. Bluestar, anyone can run things illegally, but some prefer to support these initiatives and have legal games, even if it's virtually. Not to mention that if Wii really sells to non gamers and such, they usually don't use emulators.

I found my Megadrive with Golden Axe and Streets of Rage a few months ago, brilliant brilliant games. Two player is hilarious fun, although we never get to the end as we always end up fighting against each other for not sharing food and power-ups. Would love to play Altered Beast again as well, pretty good starting line up really, but a few more would be nice. Hopefully some more classic Megadrive games will appear, give me Gunstar Heroes please.