Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Revolution Magazine

Cubechris

Revolution name returns, in magazine form atleast:

Imagine Publishing recently revealed that they are proud to announce the launch of 'Revolution', a new independent Nintendo magazine

The magazine will launch on the 14th September, and will be the only dedicated Nintendo Wii magazine in the UK.

Click Here for more

Dedicated to just the Wii, this is from the company who also make '360' magazine.

i may get this as a taster see what its like, its coming out the day of the press things, so what news can they fit in in a matter of minutes before printing then sending out. This one will have to have old news and such. But i do like the sound of that virtual console mini booklet.

imagine publishing were starting to piss me off, gamestm was so far up sony's arse for so long there! but even that magazine is swinging around to nintendo's way of thinking and is breaking down its sony fan boy barriers lol!

i'll probably end up buying every nintendo magazine - damn it! ONM is still my fave as it's the most professional (and has CUBE's chandra remember) and still very funny, and ngamer... well, if this magazine is better i MIGHT sacrifice ngamer... we'll see...

good to hear it's out so soon!! quite shocked after the long build-up for new magazine releases usually!

So this mag... it's from the makers of Cube I presume? Then I'm not getting it: they gave smash bros 8.0 and thought starfox adventures was better than mario sunshine. And they're not as humourous as NGamer.

i liked the CUBE magazine and i agree with those ratings!

smash bros was a great game, which probably should have deserved higher, but mario sunshine was bollocks! starfox adventures was a shorter game, but it beats mario sunshine hands down!