NEurope
Cubechris

Revolution Magazine

Revolution name returns, in magazine form atleast:

Imagine Publishing recently revealed that they are proud to announce the launch of 'Revolution', a new independent Nintendo magazine

The magazine will launch on the 14th September, and will be the only dedicated Nintendo Wii magazine in the UK.

Click Here for more

Dedicated to just the Wii, this is from the company who also make '360' magazine.

Great name to have really, let's just hope the cover doesn't look like something done on Paint *cough* NGamer

Great name to have really, let's just hope the cover doesn't look like something done on Paint *cough* NGamer

Shitty cover?

Revolution_magazine.jpg

You decide!

Looks like it, although it doesn't mention anything in the press release.

oh yeah btw, 116 pages folks.

i may get this as a taster see what its like, its coming out the day of the press things, so what news can they fit in in a matter of minutes before printing then sending out. This one will have to have old news and such. But i do like the sound of that virtual console mini booklet.

It'd look better without that bar at the bottom, they shouldn't ahve put that on, silly people.

It'd look better without that bar at the bottom, they shouldn't ahve put that on, silly people.

retro-lover makes with the auto watermark funny.

retro-lover makes with the auto watermark funny.

That's a watermark? Oh darn, i thoguht it was an advert. :indeed:

might get it.i hate all the nintendo mags at the mo.Ngamer tries to be funny but will never trash cube and NOm is well NOM!

Shitty cover?

You decide!

It's better than the mess that was the first N-Gamer cover.

lol u said the exact same thing on gonintendo

your on Go Nintendo cool thats a good website aswell

I so think thats where most here go.i find it the fastest source

How many people go on GONINTENDO from here

I occaisionally look through the 'news'

Yeah im the same as Moria, i take all the 'news' from Gonintendo with a huge grain of salt.

So this mag... it's from the makers of Cube I presume? Then I'm not getting it: they gave smash bros 8.0 and thought starfox adventures was better than mario sunshine. And they're not as humourous as NGamer.

imagine publishing were starting to piss me off, gamestm was so far up sony's arse for so long there! but even that magazine is swinging around to nintendo's way of thinking and is breaking down its sony fan boy barriers lol!

i'll probably end up buying every nintendo magazine - damn it! ONM is still my fave as it's the most professional (and has CUBE's chandra remember) and still very funny, and ngamer... well, if this magazine is better i MIGHT sacrifice ngamer... we'll see...

good to hear it's out so soon!! quite shocked after the long build-up for new magazine releases usually!

So this mag... it's from the makers of Cube I presume? Then I'm not getting it: they gave smash bros 8.0 and thought starfox adventures was better than mario sunshine. And they're not as humourous as NGamer.

i liked the CUBE magazine and i agree with those ratings!

smash bros was a great game, which probably should have deserved higher, but mario sunshine was bollocks! starfox adventures was a shorter game, but it beats mario sunshine hands down!

Opinions.... Just opinions...

In mine, Mario deserved much better reviews. Starfox... I didn't like that much and I see it over rated.

And after seeing how they answer the letters I decided to never bought CUbe anymore...