N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New video by one of my youtube mates, collab featuring a ton of people, you'll find me round the 2mins mark ;)

Literally amazing, I watched it twice. How do they do the effects like that? I wouldn't mind trying to do stuff like the energy ball and the 'kamehameha', they look awesome!

Oh and Mokong...looking cool dude :awesome:

Literally amazing, I watched it twice. How do they do the effects like that? I wouldn't mind trying to do stuff like the energy ball and the 'kamehameha', they look awesome!

They probably use Adobe After Effects, I assume. It's often used by "amateurs" to make special effects.

They probably use Adobe After Effects, I assume. It's often used by "amateurs" to make special effects.

I have to say, that's very impressive. I've seen loads of these special effects videos on YouTube and some are fantastic. I saw a fanmade Street Fighter short movie and it looked fantastic, just like that video. I'm gonna have to get that program! Looks awesome.

Well all the effects were done by Jason aka Chinaeyes22 (the guy in the vid thumbnail who "wakes up"), I think RegiSor94 (the guy on the phone who lifts the jeep) helped him out to get it done faster. Jason just asked us all to take part and told which power we'd have and to make a short clip.

Adobe After Effects is what he uses, I think he uses a 2nd program also, can't remember what though. The vid was an entry to a competition for a comics convention in the Philippines. Jason himself also works for one of the national tv stations over there so he luckily gets all his effects programs for free from work, I thought about getting some too but they are damned expensive, haha.

I always look cool though ;)

Edited by Mokong

Well all the effects were done by Jason aka Chinaeyes22 (the guy in the vid thumbnail who "wakes up"), I think RegiSor94 (the guy on the phone who lifts the jeep) helped him out to get it done faster. Jason just asked us all to take part and told which power we'd have and to make a short clip.

Adobe After Effects is what he uses, I think he uses a 2nd program also, can't remember what though. The vid was an entry to a competition for a comics convention in the Philippines. Jason himself also works for one of the national tv stations over there so he luckily gets all his effects programs for free from work, I thought about getting some too but they are damned expensive, haha.

I always look cool though ;)

I really want that program now, haha. And if that was for a competition, that must have won! It's lucky he can get all these expensive programs for free, it's been put to good use.

...and yeah, admittedly you do :p

I really want that program now, haha. And if that was for a competition, that must have won! It's lucky he can get all these expensive programs for free, it's been put to good use.

...and yeah, admittedly you do :p

He said results are announced sometime in June, so a bit of waiting

Epic drummer is epic.

That was awesome, would love to see what he'd do with a real drum kit

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!