Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same reaction I had. :p

Cool sig/avatar, BTW. :)

Thank you Santa! :p

Just noticed you posted the one without sound! You need this one!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I've sent this to all of my mates.

This video would seriously warm the coldest of hearts :D

===

Found this today, had to laugh. I love misheard lyrics videos.

The Power Rangers never fail to leave me flat on the floor, cooing a tune to my master, wishing I was a maid again.

Someone needs to write a "serious" comic series on them, taking into account the various branches like the originals, Zeo, Wild Force or whatever etc etc. Would blow me.

http://wtfcalls.net/reddit/xmas_light_wtf.php

“Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize that it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of the many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.â€

xmas_lights.jpg

I'm not sure I quite understand that story.

Well it's perfectly understandable he'd have to take it down. Stupid idea in the first place.

Because if you leave a ladder against your house people have every right to try and climb it?

EDIT: Wait has he made a fake man look as if he's hanging from the gutter?

Because if you leave a ladder against your house people have every right to try and climb it?

EDIT: Wait has he made a fake man look as if he's hanging from the gutter?

Yes he has.

It reminds me of those stupid Santa Claus dolls people leave hanging from their window sills and stuff. Except this actually looks cool.

But yeah can't leave something like this hanging for too long.