NEurope
Sabre

Tomb Raider: Legend

The Sweet Irony that, and hope that TR: Legend doesn't get canned for GameCube in the UK, - that it will be the last 'good' Third Party game on the system.

Is anyone interested in buying? I haven't been into Tomb Raider games before but may be willing to try this, the first time Lara's been on a Nintendo home system. Now if it ever gets released... watch this space.

Ive been keeping my eye out for this... but we havent had anything new for awhile and i starting to wonder if its every coming for the cube :hmm:

I had no idea about this until I picked up NGamer. I've never been a big fan of the TR series, but this does look awfully tasty.

Hey

Has any1 brought this games yet?

Undecided on whenever to get it or not. It's only £24.99 on Amazon.

I got it for PC. It's really fun, a bit short but very cool level design and fluid controls - they remind my a bit of Prince of Persia though which isn't a bad thing.

Definitely worth that money.

If your PC can handle it (it doesn't need an awesome PC) - I'd get that one, it'll surely be cheaper by now.

I have it for the Xbxo360 and it is actually a really decent game, its pretty good. :D I would say get it if you are a fan.

Weren't we promised some extras for the Cube version? According to gamefaqs board there's absolutely nothing new in this compared to the other versions... I'll get it for 360 then, was useless to wait :( But I'd like to support the Cube version by getting it. Oh dilemma!

I'd go for the 360 version if I were you.

It's much prettier and you can pick it up second hand now for under £20 and also therefore quite a bit cheaper.

Well, me being a diehard Nintendo-loyalist have ordered this from the amazon.co.uk site and am expecting to hit my mailbox in around six weeks from now on due to the fact that I ordered other games as well. Many games I most add.

Does anyone have this game?

Recieved it yesterday for gc and all... and it already erased my 1019 block memory card twice :shock:

The data just becomes corrupted which is strange since it never happened with any other game.

I'm playing it again to see if it happens again.

Does anyone have this game?

Recieved it yesterday for gc and all... and it already erased my 1019 block memory card twice :shock:

3rd Party memory cards are incompatable with some games. Burnout 2 did it to my 3rd Party card (I now have 2 official ones).

I have the game (good game, just a bit short), saves well on an official card.

See, I'd think you'd be a little more bummed out about that :heh:

3rd Party memory cards are incompatable with some games. Burnout 2 did it to my 3rd Party card (I now have 2 official ones).

I have the game (good game, just a bit short), saves well on an official card.

I see. seems to be saving well now, but the card is kinda empty now.

The game is looking good indeed, short but fun.

See, I'd think you'd be a little more bummed out about that :heh:
I know, just lost my saves for Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, Skies of Arcadia... and more than 500 blocks of other information.

Thankfully I use a dedicated memory card for Zelda games. (and now will use a dedicated card for RPG's).

Oh, well... I needed a excuse to play them again :P I'm really thinking of getting a 1019 official memory card though.