NEurope
Guest Ford Prefect

photies of where you live (if you're on 56k tough luck!)

finally gotten a digi cam here so been taking some photos so you can see where the hell i moved to. not that you're prob that interested :heh:

frontofhouse.jpg

frontofhouse2.jpg

frontofhouse3.jpg

backofhouseupfield.jpg

backofhousesundeck.jpg

backofhouse.jpg

sideofhouselookingtofront.jpg

driveway.jpg

frontsideofhousefromdrive.jpg

flyingbrick.jpg

volvoBMbuster.jpg

workshopofsorts.jpg

chevyvikingyettoberestored.jpg

chevyvikingyettoberestored1.jpg

chevyvikingyettoberestored2.jpg

viewfrominfrontofchevy.jpg

viewtowardstownfromhouse.jpg

viewtowardstownfromhouse1.jpg

fuckingbiglump.jpg

and now for the spawn of hell!

dritunge.jpg

Lucky bastard. if you live on a main road you'll appreciate how great that house seems.

i do live on main road! :heh:

its down the hill right at the bottom of those photographs.

i wanna move south tho, bronnoysund is nice, not sure if i wanna live there or not tho. but it certainly beats harstad! fucking arctic circle :P

wow! you live in the middle of nowhere!!!!

sorry to say that but when i saw that girl i understood it's the perfect place to make a horror movie....sorry (when her teeth's will grow up she will be beautyful)

so don;'t mind

its not really the middle of nowhere and just to the left of the middle of nowhere :P i'm only about 3 or 4 miles out of the centre of town here. bollocks town that it is too ¬_¬

Ford...the way you keep going on about it, I'd have expected you to live in an air raid shelter :heh:. It's nice though. I live in the middle of bastard manchester, I'll take photos soon.

Yeah, whenever I see you posting somet about your area Ford, I immediately think of you sitting on an icy tundra.. with icicles in your ears.

When Bard posts pictures, I'll just back them up. No point putting up doubles.

wow ford, that's beautiful country right there! (garage needs sortin' tho ;) lol)

i live in belfast and a lot of people have a very misguided opinion of this town when they've never been here. i'll take some pictures and post them up towards the weekend, so hope this thread stays busy :)

Got none of my own photos, but our town is home to a building voted like 4th ugliest in the country. Yay us;

kidderminster.jpg

And I go there most days to do the banking.

Is the place you live near Lillehammer? Was in some place (cant remember the name) near there about a month ago and by jove! your place looks familiar

its not really the middle of nowhere and just to the left of the middle of nowhere :P i'm only about 3 or 4 miles out of the centre of town here. bollocks town that it is too ¬_¬

That's similar to where I live. Except the Bollocks town a few miles away from me is Worksop :(

Good football team though :s

moderncity.jpg

Here you go! Athens in all its "glory"....i live somewhere there...wanna post some pics 2morrow

I'm gonna join in with pictures! These are three years old already, so some stuff changed by now. But still.

DSC02827small.jpg

The front of our house, with dad's car (PT Cruiser).

DSC02838small.jpg

The back of our house. That ugly wooden table and those plastic chairs have been replaced by a nice big wooden table with wooden chairs and stuff.

DSC02832small.jpg

Our pool. I see spiderwebs.

DSC02833small.jpg

Our sitting place next to the pool, with the barbecue in the back.

DSC02834small.jpg

Our backyard (part of it). The wooden playset is gone now. That's where our new doghouse place will come and where the trampoline is standing now.

DSC02845small.jpg

View when standing at the playset thingie.

DSC02850small.jpg

Another part of our backyard, with the cherry tree. In the back you can see our old dog, who I miss very much. =(

DSC02842small.jpg

DSC02839small.jpg

DSC02840small.jpg

DSC02841small.jpg

What you can see when you're at the back of our backyard. There's fields there (the brown part is covered with corn plants now) and one that usually contains horses (like right now).

I love where I live. It's great here. We can see pheasants and deer sometimes. As well as some other cool wild birds. Oh, and frogs and crickets during summer.

"The Hill" reminds me of The Firm's building in Airwolf Moria ;)

Eenuh, love the house!! I wish i had a pool! and the windows in the roof make your top bedroom look very interestig... your's by any chance? must be amazing with the corn fields there right now!

and heaven... i had no idea athens was so built up! :o

ARGH! *starts packing and moves to England*

It seems it's my turn now....

Here is my room! I just cleaned it up. I was working for 6 weeks-8 hours per day to get all these things....(summer job)

100_0482.jpg

My house here...I like it,it's so comfortable!

100_0483.jpg

The front view of our house...

100_0485.jpg

And the back view...."Lovely" isn't it?

100_0484.jpg

holy shit, you guys live in some awesome places. norway and belgium look especially nice.

I've seen one normal house so far. You're all super rich.

Got none of my own photos, but our town is home to a building voted like 4th ugliest in the country. Yay us;

kidderminster.jpg

And I go there most days to do the banking.

God I despise that building.

You guys have really nice houses. I want a nice house, although I'd actually rather live in an apartment. Weird, eh?