Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The 'Currently Playing' Thread

Stocka

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operation flashpoint: Red Hammer (Die you resistance/US scum. Now you shall witness the true power of the red army!) And also some FDF mod- single missions.

CSS and Enemy territory as well.

On the DS: New super mario bros and sometimes animal crossing:ww

I've managed to clock about 21 hours on Kingdom Hearts 2 in 2 days, I wish this game would never end, I love it so much. Well at least it's an RPG (replay value and a very long main game :))

I will never forget the Axel Vs. Roxas fight and the battle against the 1000 heartless is memorable but gets tiring.

Majora's Mask using an emulator. I've already completed it on my N64, and tried to complete it on my GC, but it kept crashing. :( So I'm using PJ64, and I've just finished the second dungeon. :D

Banjo-Kazooie, thanks to the Banjo-Threeie trailer. I absolutely loved this game as a kid, and I still do today.

Better than the sequel I reckon.

bought "Black" cheap for the ps2.. de- de- de- de- de- de- de- destruction!!!!!!!!! Marvelous.. the best grenade explosions ever.. love throwing them into a room and see the enemy come flying out the windows.. hmmm.. could use a couple of those here at work

and Takeo.. love the Hedwig avatar

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!