NEurope
Helmsly

Steve Irwin dies

I can see where hes coming from there. Making a joke about anyones death is sick.

Why? Who decided that death is a off-limit zone to humour. Why is it more justifiable about making jokes about humiliation and physical pain then death

We all have different opinions on whats funny and whats not and that some people would just all of a sudden decide that some particular thing is NOT funny because they are a majority and find it sick.... well that is just sick to me

Why? Who decided that death is a off-limit zone to humour. Why is it more justifiable about making jokes about humiliation and physical pain then death

We all have different opinions on whats funny and whats not and that some people would just all of a sudden decide that some particular thing is NOT funny because they are a majority and find it sick.... well that is just sick to me

Because it is sick. Taking the piss out of someone dieing just isn't funny. Say one of your mates died, and someone took the piss. Would you laugh with them? Because yeh of course...death is funny...:indeed:

Because it is sick. Taking the piss out of someone dieing just isn't funny. Say one of your mates died, and someone took the piss. Would you laugh with them? Because yeh of course...death is funny...:indeed:

Let´s just choke down people PERSONNEL humour because someone dosen´t like it.

And making fun of death isn´t taking a piss on it, taking a piss on it is saying he deserved it not making a photoshop picture related to it

Humour is much like opinions and not many people like it when people take a shit on theyre opinions and force others to like theyrs

Let´s just choke down people PERSONNEL humour because someone dosen´t like it.

And making fun of death isn´t taking a piss on it, taking a piss on it is saying he deserved it not making a photoshop picture related to it

Humour is much like opinions and not many people like it when people take a shit on theyre opinions and force others to like theyrs

Well as you put it that way I guess I can just say I was voicing my opinion :p. Well I'd like it if you could show me where I 'forced' someone else to like my opinion. Then again I suppose I did shit on your opinion cos as you say, it was shit...

Well as you put it that way I guess I can just say I was voicing my opinion :p. Well I'd like it if you could show me where I 'forced' someone else to like my opinion. Then again I suppose I did shit on your opinion cos as you say, it was shit...

Actually when you saying making fun of death is sick and disguisting and so on your forcing you own opinion on others put if you had written it:

I find it sick to make fun of death then your talking about it as your own opinion but writing it:

Making fun of death is sick. Then your saying that it´s a fact and nothing can change and if you disaggree, your sick then

Actually when you saying making fun of death is sick and disguisting and so on your forcing you own opinion on others put if you had written it:

I find it sick to make fun of death then your talking about it as your own opinion but writing it:

Making fun of death is sick. Then your saying that it´s a fact and nothing can change and if you disaggree, your sick then

Ok so its a fact then :P. Still doesn't defeat the point that it's sick. You still didnt answer my previous question about if one of your mates died would you find it funny. Have no answer for that one then? Because of course once again as you said, taking the piss out of someone whos died is the norm and hilarious (y).

Oh btw, The avatar of Invader Zim, Are you emo? :p lol

Ok so its a fact then :P. Still doesn't defeat the point that it's sick. You still didnt answer my previous question about if one of your mates died would you find it funny. Have no answer for that one then? Because of course once again as you said, taking the piss out of someone whos died is the norm and hilarious (y).

I wouldn´t laugh if my friend would die if that satifies you... But i wouldn´t go ballistic over it because that wouldn´t make his death any more comfortable or bring him back

Yeah i´m a blazing emo because i like a TV-Show that came out before emos became a fad :blank:

I wouldn´t laugh if my friend would die if that satifies you... But i wouldn´t go ballistic over it because that wouldn´t make his death any more comfortable or bring him back

Yeah i´m a blazing emo because i like a TV-Show that came out before emos became a fad :blank:

Ballistic? Who said anything about being ballistic or bringing someone back? So you wouldn't take the piss in some comical way? But hang on a minute, if your up for taking the piss out/have no problem with people taking the piss out of steve irwins death, whats the difference? After all, you view death as a good chance to take the piss out of the person who died.

Nah its just most of the faggots that call themselves emos like him. I'll just take it your emo :indeed:

Come to think of it, it's not really all that sick that you make fun of someone dying. It's actually just a little sad.

Lets face it, you're only making the jokes in an attempt to look cool and witty, you want your peers to see you as a "hard" person who can laugh at anything and doesn't fear death. On top of that you want to be seen as a "funny-guy" of the forums. Hey, if that's what it takes for you to feel like a man, I'll leave ya to it.

Come to think of it, it's not really all that sick that you make fun of someone dying. It's actually just a little sad.

Lets face it, you're only making the jokes in an attempt to look cool and witty, you want your peers to see you as a "hard" person who can laugh at anything and doesn't fear death. On top of that you want to be seen as a "funny-guy" of the forums. Hey, if that's what it takes for you to feel like a man, I'll leave ya to it.

So first were sick people now were wannabe tough guys and wannabe funny-people

Is it so hard to comprehend that other people actually find other things funny?

Were not going complety ballistic over that you don´t find it funny, were not going: It is funny and because you say it´s not funny you have no humour!

Were just defending what kind of humour we like not trying to show who´s the "tough guy" on the forum (There would be alot more swearing and childish remarks then)

EDIT:

After all, you view death as a good chance to take the piss out of the person who died
Sarcasm? Not a fan?

To go back on-topic, it's sad to know he died. I never really watched his show much (not that popular around here I guess), but I still feel bad for the family he's leaving behind. Plus, he actually did something to help animals and he was passionate about what he did, so he's good in my book.

Come on, people. This isn't worth falling out over.

Yeah, this guy was loved by his family. He had millions of fans who enjoyed his antics, too. He'll be remembered for that more than anything.

It's in the nature of the internet to put its own spin on things. Remember the famous Zidane headbutt at the world cup. Not long after that had happened, there were gifs and various images all over the place! It's just the way things are. They're not trying to dis-respect the guy, but they're trying to add their own humour onto the subject.

Anyway, lets just leave it at that. It's not worth arguing or getting wound up over.

Plus, he actually did something to help animals and he was passionate about what he did, so he's good in my book.

Thank you, everyone seems to think he just tormented creatures for a laugh, he ran schemes to protect wildlife and put his life on the line to help injured animals all the time. He also trained vets and zookeepers. The guy loved animals - he didn't do all those stunts just to wind them up - he knew what bothered them and what didn't, and when human help was a good idea.

I'll joke about literally anything and everything to be honest, all humour comes from breaking rules. I laughed at some of the Irwin pics and I'm still gutted about his death.

I was resisting getting involved in the topic because I'm a big fan of Steve and I was pretty shocked about his death. But dabookerman just made me chuckle my arse off with that star wars picture.

I was resisting getting involved in the topic because I'm a big fan of Steve and I was pretty shocked about his death. But dabookerman just made me chuckle my arse off with that star wars picture.

Same here, I respected Steve Irwin because I don't have the balls to do what he did and I am pretty gutted for his family & friends. Still, funny Star Wars pic.

Eh, oh well.

Shinji Ikari just linked me to this piece of awesomeness

b74d1368a9858018abf3c1a2a80610f2.gif

Genius, absolutely genius.

And it's kind of a nice thought to.

Come on, people. This isn't worth falling out over.

Yeah, this guy was loved by his family. He had millions of fans who enjoyed his antics, too. He'll be remembered for that more than anything.

It's in the nature of the internet to put its own spin on things. Remember the famous Zidane headbutt at the world cup. Not long after that had happened, there were gifs and various images all over the place!

Man they still hurt me now :red:

ok so what exactly was so sick about rokheds pic. was it the gore?? no i couldnt see any. was it the use of foul language?? none of that either.

hang on it was where the picture insinuated that he deserved it! no not that either. well i will be damned where the hell is the sickness. wait do you guys mean sick as in not right or sick as slang for really good.

i am just confused.