NEurope
Helmsly

Steve Irwin dies

Isn't that always the way, when the news doesn't suit a persons opinion they try and discredit it.

you're one to talk! you always come across here that you always have to be right about everything. well, taking the piss outta one man's death isn't clever, funny, nor right!

you're one to talk! you always come across here that you always have to be right about everything. well, taking the piss outta one man's death isn't clever, funny, nor right!

Where were you when all the funny pictures appeared following the Popes death?

But I suppose he wasn't worthy of defending.

actually i wasn't on the forum at the time. and you are actually DEFENDING making jokes about ANYONE dying! that means you're not worth arguing with, you've proven you'll never admit when ur wrong even tho so many here can see it.

now, to get back on topic...

my niece found out just there now that steve irwin died, she ended up crying down the phone to me :( the man touched so many, and the kids loved his shows so much :D we're bound to see a lot of repeats of his series now, which can only be a good thing, wish it was under better circumstances tho, obviously! if anyone hears of any such repeats can they post it here? don't wana miss any, cheers.

Rokhed, that news story was the Daily Star, if you can give me a trusty source like Sky News then I'll accept it. Anyway what is so bad about it? All his friends said was that it was his dying wish, he wanted people to know about the creature that killed him and learn about it. And a man's dying wish should be of no concern to you, 'funny' pictures are just sick and an insult to his memory.

actually i wasn't on the forum at the time. and you are actually DEFENDING making jokes about ANYONE dying! that means you're not worth arguing with, you've proven you'll never admit when ur wrong even tho so many here can see it.

I'll be sure to look out for your posts when everybodys making jokes when, let's say, Saddam Hussein dies.

Obviously his death wasn't planned, but apparently he did want his death to be shown if he ever died whilst filming.

'Apparently' being the key word here. But true, if he did honestly want his death to be televised on TV, the guy deserves no respect.

I'll be sure to look out for your posts when everybodys making jokes when, let's say, Saddam Hussein dies.

Ok, all you against these jokes just simply got owned. Lets end this discussion now.

I couldn't believe this when i heard, i mean sure he's with dangerous animals of the time, but he's been doing it for so long.

I already said it's a different thing with people like Saddam and George Best, they DESERVE to die. Ian Huntley deserves to die but correct me if I'm wrong, he's only been charged for one murder. He still claims one of the girls fell in the bath and died.

I already said it's a different thing with people like Saddam and George Best, they DESERVE to die. Ian Huntley deserves to die but correct me if I'm wrong, he's only been charged for one murder. He still claims one of the girls fell in the bath and died.

I think this was mainly aimed at Knightendo as he stated any death shouldnt be joked about.

Wether they deserve it or not is immaterial apparently.

oh for heaven;s sake!!!! wise up!! obviously some people deserve it, you're just taking "the letter of the law to defeat the purpose of the law" as the saying goes, anything to try to get the last word, to try to ruin this thread, to make yourself seem manly or whatever your pathetic reason is!!

pathetic sums u up, there are plenty of words i'd use but i can't on here. i am actually saddened by what has happened, i'm a huge fan of conservationists particularly steve irwin, as he has helped awareness about sharks worldwide, which is something that i truly believe in!! it is a just cause to me, and something that is very important in my life! and in that regard he WAS a personal hero of mine, and someone i looked up to in many ways! so congratulations rokhed, you've ruined a thread all about having respect for a HERO of mine that has just died!!! uv ruined that for me!! ruined my chance to chat with my online friends about someone i admired and respected. i hope your happy with urself u selfish arrogant ****!

wanted to come here and talk with other like-minded people and you have done this!!! yet u'll probably go on thinking uv done nothing wrong, all happy about what uv done!! how DARE you come on and ruin ANYONE's chance to mourn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!

oh for heaven;s sake!!!! wise up!! obviously some people deserve it, you're just taking "the letter of the law to defeat the purpose of the law" as the saying goes, anything to try to get the last word, to try to ruin this thread, to make yourself seem manly or whatever your pathetic reason is!!

Double standards FTW.

pathetic sums u up, there are plenty of words i'd use but i can't on here. i am actually saddened by what has happened, i'm a huge fan of conservationists particularly steve irwin, as he has helped awareness about sharks worldwide, which is something that i truly believe in!! it is a just cause to me, and something that is very important in my life! and in that regard he WAS a personal hero of mine, and someone i looked up to in many ways! so congratulations rokhed, you've ruined a thread all about having respect for a HERO of mine that has just died!!! uv ruined that for me!! ruined my chance to chat with my online friends about someone i admired and respected. i hope your happy with urself u selfish arrogant ****!

wanted to come here and talk with other like-minded people and you have done this!!! yet u'll probably go on thinking uv done nothing wrong, all happy about what uv done!! how DARE you come on and ruin ANYONE's chance to mourn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!

You brought it on yourself to be honest, I have nothing against the guy personally and the pictures weren't meant as disrespect but you just had to push it with your pompous posts.

Double standards FTW.

You brought it on yourself to be honest, I have nothing against the guy personally and the pictures weren't meant as disrespect but you just had to push it with your pompous posts.

no, i have RESPECT and you just wanted to ruin it with ur immature childish jokes. you always have to be right, see it all across this forum. just because you didn't want to pay respects but wanted to play jokes! NOTHING gives you the right to come onto a thread meant as a sign of respect and make jokes! anyone with a bit of sense would KNOW there'd be people there that'd take offense, and i have, massively! if you didn't wana come into this thread to pay respects you shouldn't have entered it in the first place!

i would NEVER do that!!! no mature person would! and you actually think uv done nothing wrong!! and i'm pompous? no, i'm just trying to show some respect and have taken offense! as i have already stated the man was a role model to me, and i actually AM mourning his death, that is plain to see to anyone on here!! to say that i'm just being pompous shows how inconsiderate you are!! congrats, just when i think u can't upset me anymore you've just managed it!

when someone like steve irwin dies, someone who ISN'T a murderer for example ffs(!!) and you open a thread and see there are people who ARE actually upset over his death you feel the need to make jokes!!! then you accept no responsibilty, and when i get even more upset you call me pompous!!!! unbelievable!!

now now kids calm down. Both sides of the arguement have a point i look at it this way rokhed deals with death differently to knightendo, in that rokhed makes a joke out of it to ease the grief where as knightendo mourns for the loss. im probably wrong but thats how i see it

now now kids calm down. Both sides of the arguement have a point i look at it this way rokhed deals with death differently to knightendo, in that rokhed makes a joke out of it to ease the grief where as knightendo mourns for the loss. im probably wrong but thats how i see it

but he isn't easing any grief. he has no grief, and that's fair enough, but what you don't do is come onto a thread where it is obvious from the posts that there are people on it that ARE grieving, big time, and make jokes about how that person died! you may as well go to any of the mourning events his fans are arranging and point and laugh! it's the same thing, i was mourning the loss of a hero, and someone comes in to the place that's been set aside in these forums to do that, and he laughs about it.

if he had no grief for steve irwin that's his choice, no need to come to the thread at all, never mind what he's done! i was trying to mourn the loss of a great saviour of the sharks (which is a VERY important cause for me and my friends) and he has completely ruined it for me. beyond forgiveness.

You presume to know my intentions and thoughts and you don't think you're pompous, really?

And you think I can't admit when I'm wrong.

:shakehead

You presume to know my intentions and thoughts and you don't think you're pompous, really?

And you think I can't admit when I'm wrong.

:shakehead

that's it, had enough, not gonna be talked to like this when all i did was come here to mourn! only one thing to do now...

Let me get this right?

People are glad that Steve Irwin died becuase he prodded crocs with sticks?

I would just like to say that anyone who read my previous posts and took offence I apologize. I wasn't making jokes that's just the way I see death.

Let me get this right?

People are glad that Steve Irwin died becuase he prodded crocs with sticks?

Nobodys saying that at all.

What;s with the arguements/flaming?

Im too lazy to flick back

I posted this picture, Knightendo got all uppity calling me sick and disgusting, amongst other things, Things just spiralled out of control from there.

Hmm, that's a pretty lame reason to start a flamewar.

Let's just either remember Steve Irwin or just keep comments to youself - that goes for everyone. Some people have been upset by this so its pretty unfair pissing them off. Its a shame to ruin a thread with stupid banter.

Knightendo got all uppity calling me sick and disgusting, amongst other things, Things just spiralled out of control from there.

I can see where hes coming from there. Making a joke about anyones death is sick.