NEurope
Helmsly

Steve Irwin dies

A bit naive of him, he has a wife and 2 kids..lets go play with dangerous animals!

i'll ignore shino, if you wana mock the dead go elsewhere.

Relax, we can only hope to be remembered like this after we die.

Relax, we can only hope to be remembered like this after we die.

Yeah. If I died and there was a 4chan thread with 3,003 replies and growing I'd be pretty fucking chuffed with myself.

Im totally with you guys about the death joke things I think its sick.

I'll tell you what's really sick, wanting to have your death televised the way he did.

incase anyone was wondering why i went off on one, there were pictures posted here that were taking the mickey outta someone dying, so thank you to whoever took them down.

still looking for soon videos, a lot of tributes but mainly slideshows.

I'll tell you what's really sick, wanting to have your death televised the way he did.

Well good for you shithed, to say your old and hairy you are really imature. I might be imature but hey I'm 13, your not.

Well good for you shithed, to say your old and hairy you are really imature. I ight be imature but hey I'm 13, your not.

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

Haha, typical sound you get after you 'cus' some one back in the young school days.

No offence Triforce, I like ya and all, but that response to rokhed wasnt very well thought out..

Well good for you shithed, to say your old and hairy you are really imature. I might be imature but hey I'm 13, your not.

I'm obviously not so immature as to resort to name calling though.

But seriously, do you find having anybodys death televised a tasteful thing?

Do you think you could answer that without resorting to playground vocabulary.

Actually no, why would I want to se a real person die? I don't mind in movies and stuff. And demon I came up with that because Im pissed off at so many things today and needed to release some anger.

But seriously, do you find having anybodys death televised a tasteful thing?

Do you think you could answer that without resorting to playground vocabulary.

In all fairness, the death obviously wasnt planned whilst recording, so I dont think he wanted his death televised.

Hopefully to show some repsect they'll burn the recording of his death just to make sure it never gets out.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE! My dad's already getting loads of texts through from his friend about Steve Irwin's death, to be honest it's not really fair. He showed people hundreds of animals that we probably wouldn't have seen elsewhere. Fair enough when George Best died because he was a footballer for a short time, then became a useless drunk that ruined two new organs because he carried on drinking.

Not to be horrible but I thought George Best deserved to die.

He did deserve to die, those organs could have gone to people who needed it. People probably died because he got those organs. Steve Irwin did good things, he taught local veteranarians (sp?) in foreign countries how to capture and safely move crocodiles, snakes and alligators and rescued many animals from death.

Actually no, why would I want to se a real person die?

So, you agree that his wish to have his death televised is sick then?

In all fairness, the death obviously wasnt planned whilst recording, so I dont think he wanted his death televised.

Obviously his death wasn't planned, but apparently he did want his death to be shown if he ever died whilst filming.

Hopefully to show some repsect they'll burn the recording of his death just to make sure it never gets out.

Wouldn't that be disrespectful though, not honouring his wishes regarding his death.

Wouldn't that be disrespectful though, not honouring his wishes regarding his death.

Wait the man wanted his death to be recorded?

Okay that's very disturbing then.

Hopefully no one will want to watch his death then....

So, you agree that his wish to have his death televised is sick then?

Obviously his death wasn't planned, but apparently he did want his death to be shown if he ever died whilst filming.

Where did you actually read this? I never heard him make a will that he wanted his death televised.

to be fair, that's the daily star which, as per usual, appears to have taken things said outta context. i doubt he ever actually wanted it aired. now rokhed, you want to come to a thread to make jokes, where people want to show their respect for the dead, and you expect NOT to get flamed?! jesus!

can anyone who wishes to make fun of the dead, or speak ill of them, please leave this thread, we wish to continue discussing this in an appropriate manner.

So, now that's established, are a few funny pictures really that bad compared to the mans own dying wish?

So, now that's established, are a few funny pictures really that bad compared to the mans own dying wish?

he may have wanted the tape to continue recording so that his colleagues can learn from it, but he wouldn't have wanted it aired, that's the tabloids for you!! and yes your pictures ARE sick!! can you not get it thru to your sick head how messed up it is to make fun of recently deceased?!?!?!!?!

to be fair, that's the daily star which, as per usual, appears to have taken things said outta context.

Isn't that always the way, when the news doesn't suit a persons opinion they try and discredit it.